Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 183

what are the settings in zup version 140+ to increase the number of bars to draw relationships between zigzags? in default settings zup recognizes relationships on a small distance between extremes

Hey guys, i figure its inapropriate here to ask, but i downloaded the ZUP rar file, and extracted its contents to MQL4 Indicators folder, but when i start Metatrader i dont see these new indicators on the list. Any idea why? Im sorry this is such a basic question but thought i might get an answer here. I haven used MT in a long time, so not sure what has changed.

Thanks

Hi, Is anybody able to update this indicator?

I am having not only double but more images. Old image still there so the charts become unreadable.

Need a help!!!

Files:

matfx:
Thanks bro. Have to disconnect many thing than it show up.

Hi Mat, what do you meant by disconnect many things? could you specified more detail which one which I have to set to show just the Cypher?

Thanks...

matfx:
Thanks bro. Have to disconnect many thing than it show up.
a2xm:
Hi Mat, what do you meant by disconnect many things? could you specified more detail which one which I have to set to show just the Cypher? Thanks...

No worries, I got it.. I use v148 and finally able to setting it to my need

Hi everyone, I'm trying to catch up with all the info from this thread (so many posts!!).

Could anyone please post the latest indicators or EAs used for harmonic pattern finding ? (MT4)

Thanks a lot.

pattonfx:
Hi everyone, I'm trying to catch up with all the info from this thread (so many posts!!).

Could anyone please post the latest indicators or EAs used for harmonic pattern finding ? (MT4)

Thanks a lot.

here you go... using ZUPp_v148

Thanks a2xm. Can you share the indicator code please.

Period extreme indicator by Allexander Gettinger

period_extreme.mq4

Reason: