Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 128

ND

I've had a great trading day with ichi will never trade without it now, no other indicators needed.

The chikou span is very close on the weekly/ monthly after yesterday, I got well over 100pips with it.

What are your observations on eur/usd, after yesterday she may go to sleep.

let me see ...

About EURUSD.

W1 timeframe.

Chinkou Span line did not cross the price on closed (or previous) bar.

So, - not yet bearish for W1 timeframe. Need to wait about how this week will be finished and when new bar will be opened in the beginning of the next week (on sunday/monday):

D1 timeframe.

Choppy market condition the second day.

Bearish generally but choppy (means - risky):

H4 timeframe.

bearish started about 6 or 10 hours ago and still continuing.

H1.

Bearish in general. But it was some local uptrend and the price is trying to be reversed for downrtrend.

It is correction for now. But if the price will continue going to downtrend so bearish will be started once again.

resistance lines (if the price will break those lines - so it will be very high probability for bearish brekout (means: breakdown):

It was the situation in general.

But to monitor the situation durign the day for 1 or few hours and to know exactly about where the price will go for today - 2 timeframes are the main for today: M15 and M30.

M30:

M15:

If we are talking about M30 so Chinkou Span line is very close to the price. yes, it is bearish just started on M30. But I think - any significant forex news event can move the rpice to go up and in this case - we will have bullish breakout (some locval uptrend for half a day. So, it is necessary to watch this M30 timeframe.

M15.

As we see - bearish breakout (correct term to say: breakdown) is going on right now for M15:

Chinkou Span line is crossing the price right now.

It is on open bar (the bar did not close yet, and this crossing is going on almost horizontal way (means: we can not expect any good movement because of that).

But everything can be changed as it is on open M15 bar right now.

If the price will break 1.3887 on the way to downtrend on close M15 bar - it will be bearish for few hours or 1 day.

if the price will go up and will break the border of Ichimoku cloud so we will have choppy market for few hours or for this day.

So, it is necessary to monitor those 2 timeframes: M30 and M15 to understand about what will be going on H4 and so on.

Files:

ND

Superb analysis, you should be a millionaire by now....I will wait for price to go below kumo and take the signal on the 5m t/f seems to work pretty well at least until I become famalier with it.

ND

We now have a tenken cross on 30t/m is this a sell?

I was out of pc but as I see for now - yes, it was sell: the price broke this 1.3887 and 1.3878, and 1.3836 too.

newdigital:
I was out of pc but as I see for now - yes, it was sell: the price broke this 1.3887 and 1.3878, and 1.3836 too.

Yes I took the trade anyway

Thank you

ND.... ND...

Well a mother of all shorts ND

There must be a reversal around the corner, mind you the weekly span?

W1 timeframe?

bearish/downtrend was not started yet on W1

We will know on Sunday/Monday only because it is necessary to know where new W1 bar will be opened.

resistance line for W1 is 1.3536.

So, if the price will cross this line so EURUSD may go down to 1.3100 or less.

Support lines are 1.3837 and 1.4055.

We will see on Monday.

if we will have bearish on W1 finally (on closed bar) so - it may be choppy market for the next week.

Reason: