Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 47

fxWoody:
Thanks GreatYves. However, I noticed that the English version doesn't compile, as it has errors.

Are you able to post a working english version?

Thanks

zup83_english is only for instructions. Use the 93 version it work well.

GreatYves:
Try ExtGartleyTypeSearch=1

Here's brand new version. Amelioration in the pitchfork section. More info on onix-trade dot net russian forum.

zup_v92.rar

zup83_english.txt

This indicator has not MT5 version?

GreatYves:
zup83_english is only for instructions. Use the 93 version it work well.

cant seem to locate v93. I found v92 no problem

jdsim1:
cant seem to locate v93. I found v92 no problem

You are right! There is no v93 yet. Sometime i get confused a bit .

Bro, do not cry It is ZUP

I know 2 Webinars about ZUP (on russian)

Files:

Elemental Trader

What I want to know is how this Dustin Pass can blatantly steal the ZUP which was programmed and offered freely and then rebrand as 'Elemental Trader' which expires apparently once they chose to let it and and make millions for himself! He hasn't even changed the inaccurate English 'It is found 1 patterns'. What a guy!

Novad:
What I want to know is how this Dustin Pass can blatantly steel the ZUP which was programmed and offered freely and then rebrand as 'Elemental Trader' which expires apparently once they chose to let it and and make millions for himself! He hasn't even changed the inaccurate English 'It is found 1 patterns'. What a guy!

11247$ but Today limited time offer 1997$ Hurry up!

Leaves me speechless.

Novad:
What I want to know is how this Dustin Pass can blatantly steal the ZUP which was programmed and offered freely and then rebrand as 'Elemental Trader' which expires apparently once they chose to let it and and make millions for himself! He hasn't even changed the inaccurate English 'It is found 1 patterns'. What a guy!

He changed nothing.

You can see alerts on new patterns in Russian language:

people should teach russian to use it :)

because alerts of this Elemental are on russian language only

Files:
webinar.jpg  89 kb

Yesterday I meet the webinar of Elemental Trader. These webinars are recorded... I know that because I have attend two of that and there're the same... exactly the same....

ET is a scam marketing.....

ZUP is the original....

I hate Pass and his group....

Reason: