Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 36

Paya:

do we have to delete previous ZUP version or just add v83 and apply it?

if you don t work with another versions ZUP - delete them

Files:

poruchik:
The Empire Strikes Back

ZUP 83 NOW

Version 83.

Bit optimized calculation of finding patterns.

Added:

the foreseeable zone (in time) influence the pattern

patternInfluence patternInfluence - true - take into account the influence of the pattern, while abolished parameter maxBarToD maxBarToD

AllowedBandPatternInfluence AllowedBandPatternInfluence - Set the value of coefficient of the distance between points X and D pattern. This factor is the distance from point D to the point where the influence of the pattern supposedly ends.

--------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Also be some other option, included a few months ago at the request of amos.

Hi,-)

the indicator does not funktion.

Mat, thank you

Teach Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels

Files:
1103_83.jpg  346 kb

Hi, anyone have money management techniques for this kind of trading? What is the risk per trade? How do you determine the reward for each pattern? (for example, where would you exit a gartley pattern versus bat or butterfly, ab=cd ect. Are there specific fib retraces these usually go to that indicates the profitable leg is over besides candle patterns?)

Do the patterns have any quirks you've noticed from trading them?

Also, if someone could explain why fib retraces work in the first place, that would be great

poruchik:
The Empire Strikes Back

ZUP 83 NOW

Version 83.

Bit optimized calculation of finding patterns.

Added:

the foreseeable zone (in time) influence the pattern

patternInfluence patternInfluence - true - take into account the influence of the pattern, while abolished parameter maxBarToD maxBarToD

AllowedBandPatternInfluence AllowedBandPatternInfluence - Set the value of coefficient of the distance between points X and D pattern. This factor is the distance from point D to the point where the influence of the pattern supposedly ends.

--------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Also be some other option, included a few months ago at the request of amos.

"patternInfluence patternInfluence - true - take into account the influence of the pattern, while abolished parameter maxBarToD maxBarToD"

Can you please expand on this? take into account the influence? was wondering if you could expand on what we might see on the chart or how the chart would change etc? Thanks!

advisor file

Hi how do i get this advisor to work? when i drag it to a chart in mt4 nothing happens. thanks

when i drag it

It is not advisor, it is indicator, open DLL

ea

does somebody can turn this indi to EA.

i will pay u.

thanks

TRI NT:
does somebody can turn this indi to EA.

i will pay u.

thanks

It already has been done, with good success too, only i can’t get it trade even on demo.

Pattern EA - Trading System Forex

Reason: