Move Stop to Break even - page 5

I have serious troubles woth the break even EA s.I try putting it on the charts and it wont go there,i lookat it to adjust the inputs and i see all sorts of codes i dont understand...there is no place theat simply says input parametere.Thats what i am familiar with but there is no such place when i look at it,i woner what s wrong.I just havent been making any head way with it. I even compiled the file on MT4 just to see and it gave several ERRORS,..... ?? Pls help ..

maymurph:
Pls help ..

At least post a chart/picture here to get some idea about what's going on

AirforceMook:
Heya,

I manually started a trade yesterday, and realized I wanted a way to set a simple breakeven after X pips.

I know there's more complicated things out there, but for now, this is a very simple solution to this problem when initiating manual trades.

Settings:

after - How many pips do we move before setting the stoploss?

test - When set to true, this will simply show you where your target is that must be hit prior to creating the stoploss. It defaults to true initially, so that it will not modify your orders until you want it to.

profit - Breakeven + this many pips will be locked in, for those of us who can't stand having at least 1 pip (or 2... or 3...)!

Realize this is simply for manual trades, and thus it does NOT have any sort of magic number code, and will modify any trades on the given symbol.

Thanks. That is just what i was looking for. A simple ea to move my stop loss when price moves a given amount.

What does the EA do once it has moved the stop loss? Turn itself off? Go to 'false'?

Er....it does not seem to work like I thought it would. when Profit is set to '0' it moves the stop 5 points above the entry point. when profit set to 1 it moves 6 points.

Why is that?

you can post ex4 pls

profi4554:
HI EBK,

I do have similar script/EA that u been trying to get. EA that I have can allow TP as low as 2 pips. It have 2 version, one without SL n the other come with SL. All parameters are changeable.

Unfortunately, it only come in ex4 format. I dont know whether its allowed to post ex4 here.

u can post ex4 here,its very much allowed.I ll like to have iy too.Thanks

Scalper EA

Hi maymurph

I post 2 Scalper EA as per requested .

Scalper.ex4 <-- without Stop Loss function

Scalper v1.1.ex4 <-- with Stop Loss function

Note : This EA only helps u placing SL n TP only. Orders still need to be place manually.

Cheers

~Profi~

Files:

simple ea stop??

hello

i search simple ea stop (not trailing stop)

wich put stop a X pips of benefice, at opening trade

ex: buy at 10

if price up to 17 (or other) ,put stop a 10 (cost opening trade)

or inverse for sell order

sorry for my bad english

thanks a lot in avance

Can someone combine these?

I have these two EAs and was wondering if someone could combine them since I'm a newb when it comes to programming, thanks.

new request for EA (probably)

Hi, this is my first post, and, first of all sorry for my poor english.

I want an ea that permit to open a normal positons but, if the tradeswitch to positive trade, for example a + 80 pips , its interview put an automatical stop loss to a 0 (no trailing stop, only on 0 pips)

exist this or same this?

thanks

hi again ,

i've found the exat name of the ea that I'm searching, is break even, is possible to find this for metatrader?

thanks

Reason: