Move Stop to Break even - page 7

is there a break even +1 ea?

Found a vary simple break even ea (here at tsd:) all you'd have to do is set how many pips price needs to move for it to set the stoploss to BE. This is vary helpful but I often end up setting it to BE+1 so is there an ea for that instead?

Need a partial close EA by percentage of lot

Hi all,

Does anyone know the EA that can manage the trade with partial close by percentage lot traded and can move to BE

I just need the simple EA that can do it.

I have searched in this forum but i can't see it, so can you help me in this.

thanks a lot.

Cheers

Xuan Anh

Hey.

I have previously used swizz army for break even, but Im curios if there is some experts that move stop in steps. Say my trade goes 25 pips in positive and then stops are set to BE+1 and then there are some customizable steps.

like if the position goes int 50pip profit move stop to 30pip above entry and maybe even more steps not like traditional trailing, but trailing in steps letting the trade have breathing room at all times.

Also im not sure how those experts do in other markets like gold, dax and crude as i started traiding those aswell.

Thanks

NWFstudent:
Hey.

I have previously used swizz army for break even, but Im curios if there is some experts that move stop in steps. Say my trade goes 25 pips in positive and then stops are set to BE+1 and then there are some customizable steps.

like if the position goes int 50pip profit move stop to 30pip above entry and maybe even more steps not like traditional trailing, but trailing in steps letting the trade have breathing room at all times.

Also im not sure how those experts do in other markets like gold, dax and crude as i started traiding those aswell.

Thanks

Did you use some trailing stop EA for that?

NWFstudent:
Hey.

Thanks

Best to use trailing stop for that

NWFstudent

I have to agree with others in this matter : did you try using trailing stop?

I used to use trolling stop...it didn't work out exactly the way I thought it would...

mladen:
NWFstudent I have to agree with others in this matter : did you try using trailing stop?

Hi.

I didnt, why i want a thing like this is to move to BE to minimize loosing positions and securing some profit as we go.

A trailing stop might be better, but I have never used it before, also there are so many variants out there.

Basicly im not sure what settings to use. thanks

Reason: