Help Modified This EA - without stop loss

Hello, Highly appreciated very much if could help me to modified this EA without stop loss, I tried to modified without success, every time the new order in place, always have a stop loss, so please kindly change the stop loss to 0 or without any stop loss function
Files:

hkstar98 wrote >>
Hello, Highly appreciated very much if could help me to modified this EA without stop loss, I tried to modified without success, every time the new order in place, always have a stop loss, so please kindly change the stop loss to 0 or without any stop loss function

Look in the help for the Ordersend() function.

WernerK wrote >>

Look in the help for the Ordersend() function.

Hello,

I tried many times, but the stop loss still function, could you help to recode without the stop loss.

Thanks

hkstar98:

So where did this come from?

What used to be between the quote marks?

#property copyright ""
#property link      ""
-BB-

BarrowBoy wrote >>

So where did this come from?

What used to be between the quote marks?

-BB-

Hi,

I got from forex factory

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=109589

You change the four OrderSend lines, which are

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,lots,InitialPrice+cpt*pips*Point,2,SellGoal,BuyGoal,DoubleToStr(InitialPrice,MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS)),Magic,0,Blue);

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,lots,InitialPrice-cpt*pips*Point,2,BuyGoal+spread*Point,SellGoal+spread*Point,DoubleToStr(InitialPrice,MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS)),Magic,0,Red);

ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,templots,InitialPrice+cpt*pips*Point,2,SellGoal,BuyGoal,DoubleToStr(InitialPrice,MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS)),Magic,0,Blue);

ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,templots,InitialPrice-cpt*pips*Point,2,BuyGoal+spread*Point,SellGoal+spread*Point,DoubleToStr(InitialPrice,MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS)),Magic,0,Red);

to this

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,lots,InitialPrice+cpt*pips*Point,2,0,BuyGoal,DoubleToStr(InitialPrice,MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS)),Magic,0,Blue);

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,lots,InitialPrice-cpt*pips*Point,2,0,SellGoal+spread*Point,DoubleToStr(InitialPrice,MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS)),Magic,0,Red);

ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,templots,InitialPrice+cpt*pips*Point,2,0,BuyGoal,DoubleToStr(InitialPrice,MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS)),Magic,0,Blue);

ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,templots,InitialPrice-cpt*pips*Point,2,0,SellGoal+spread*Point,DoubleToStr(InitialPrice,MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS)),Magic,0,Red);

I just dont think its a good idea!

-BB-

BarrowBoy wrote >>

You change the four OrderSend lines, which are

to this

I just dont think its a good idea!

-BB-

Thanks, I'll try it. Very appreciated very much for all your help.

EA without SL.
Files:
mgridbver1.mq4  11 kb

hkstar98 wrote >>

Thanks, I'll try it. Very appreciated very much for all your help.

I tried again, but error, very sorry, cause I'm not a programmer, would you please kindly modified so the stop loss not function.

I attached the mq4 file.

Thanks For Your Help.

Files:

shad_61 wrote >>
EA without SL.

Thank you so much for your help.

Regards:

David

Some random code

if ((EA.Without.StopLoss) && (Symbol()!="AUDNZD")) Account.Doomed.In.Days=7;

if ((EA.Without.StopLoss) && (Symbol()=="AUDNZD") && (Using.More.Than.Min.Lots)) Account.Doomed.In.Days=30;

FWIW

-BB-

Reason: