Need an EA for "pyramiding the Trend" ! - page 2

?

what timeframe do we attach the ea to?

Cijas:
LOL

I just saw Sin City on DVD for my 36th birthday and i know know who is your avatar !

Ok i will see but i already tried Turtles Ea and it wasn't good.

I will find the post and try again.

Put it on D1, you'll be amazed of the performance

?

ive had the ea attached to a chart for more than 24 hrs and no signals yet. im using cijas' ea.

criss73:
ive had the ea attached to a chart for more than 24 hrs and no signals yet. im using cijas' ea.

you'll need to wait atleast a week to start trading. when it kick in the trade, you'll see crazy stuff. basically its boring. thats all

regards

David

?

why a week?

criss73:
why a week?

Sorry, I thought you said Turtle on D1. Nevermind. Continue ask Cijas. I dont really follow his development. Just pop in and make some suggestion.

regards

David

i just modified the code :=)

criss73:

if you look all the post you will see that Tdion did an Ea very quickly, based on an other of his EA : "Pipstalker".

So i modified a little the Ea but not the signal that the Ea use in order to open a trade.

In my demo forward test it opened orders but the pyramiding wasn't good : i have to work on this (anyway i also like the blessing matingale and the modifications that i did).

I am not a programmer at all : i look the code and try to change things.

EA for pending order

could some one show me EA which can put pending order?

for example i want EA to open BUY/SELL and than put order buy stop and/or sell stop at 50 pips, at XXX LEVEL (example 10 level up or down)

thx anyway.. when i found it, i will share my new methode

stevenali:

for example i want EA to open BUY/SELL and than put order buy stop and/or sell stop at 50 pips, at XXX LEVEL (example 10 level up or down)

Maybe this on thread?

stevenali:

I would suggest to check TMLM by Waddah Attar what you can do with that expert is draw a line on the chart and the expert will place pending above or below the line " user defined " with user defiend TP and SL

Reason: