[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 2

Swetten писал(а) >>

Formal description: take a ZigZag (or any other drawing indicator, but for convenience I'll say ZigZag, OK?), and on the history we draw a beautiful statement -- with perfect entries and exits. Well, or not quite perfect. Or even a crossover of two muwings, to make the entrances more realistic. We cut off all unprofitable entries.

The idea is to open the file and at the breaks of ZigZag write there, "on the fly" cutting off unprofitable deals, the following:

date/time, break candle data (see attachment), ... (you may insert it yourself), and at the end: 1 or -1, i.e. what it was - buy or sell (this will be the teacher).

What NS architecture have you sharpened or want to sharpen for this case?

andrius >> :

Zdrastvujte,

Can you write about LARI WILJAMSA's strategy?

Email 31kvg@mail.ru I will write when I have time.

Neutron писал(а) >>

So far with reverse error propagation. Which one do you want? :)))

Neutron >> :

I've never done neural networks. I'm afraid I won't do it soon, as there are already a lot of orders! >> Sorry... :(

So no "teacher" to wait for?

kvg31 писал(а) >>

I've never done neural networks before. I'm afraid I won't be doing it soon, as there are so many orders already! Sorry... :(

Can you do it for free without waiting in line?

Swetten писал(а) >>

So far, with the error propagating backwards. Which one do you want? :)))

This is one way of teaching NS. With this it is clear. I'd like to know what architecture of the National Computer System you think is optimal for the task.

kvg31 писал(а) >>

I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me the strategy in which you want to use it.

Please help me with the EA. I tried to write it myself, but for some reason the trailing stop does not work with open orders. I want it to open Sell or Buy price at a certain distance, i.e. i put a Sell or Buy price and Sell after it.

Files:
experts.rar  6 kb

kvg31 писал(а) >>
Here's ICQ 430-112-453.

and that doesn't work, or are you very, very, busy already?

Neutron писал(а) >>

I would like to know which NS architecture you think is best for the task at hand.

So far I'm making a puzzle of Kohonen cards. It seems to work, but I'm not enough to do much. If you can help me with MQL programming, I'd be very grateful. It does not take much! In my turn, I'm not hiding my results from anyone. :)))

Reason: