Discussion - page 32

I want to look how consistent those EA's are. I can look at the weekly data from the weekly winners thread. But I wonder if the data are available in a more structured format (database or spreadsheet), so it is easier to check the data.

JosTheelen:
I want to look how consistent those EA's are. I can look at the weekly data from the weekly winners thread. But I wonder if the data are available in a more structured format (database or spreadsheet), so it is easier to check the data.

You need weekly performance thread for that. I will create excel files for every profitable EA using weekly performance thread.

Weekly winners thread: some people are having the theory that they may use EA for coming week looking on the past week performance data. If past week performance is profitable so they are usibng EA for the next week looking on the forex market condition (choppy, flat, trading market and so on).

Total leaders thread is for the people who want to understand something very quickly. Or to fiond some EAs quickly. After total leaders thread you will need to go to EAs' thread (every EA is having the thread in elite section) anyway.

Weekly performance thread. I am posting the numbers from the statements. I am creating excel files using this thread. It is like all the performance for all EAs in one thread.

Statements. I am posting all the statements updating weekly.

Statements are the main document to understand the drawdown, performance, consistent profitable/losser and so on.

I am planning to create excel files for all EAs profitable during one year forward testing. It is an example with Scalp_net EA here.

newdigital:
I am planning to create excel files for all EAs profitable during one year forward testing. It is an example with Scalp_net EA here.

That's beautiful, thank you very much. That is very good information to see which EA or which system is doing well and which system is just lucky.

JosTheelen:
That's beautiful, thank you very much. That is very good information to see which EA or which system is doing well and which system is just lucky.

I will post all the EAs results in one excel file with weekly pips. I understand that it will be much more easier to follow the results. I will do that: it is not difficult. Just need few hours to be not busy.

newdigital:

7. StepMAExpert_v1.45 GBPUSD M30:

It is profitable.

Well, I'm not very lucky with it. As you know, I'm running with your settings now. I've been away over Christmas .. but left it running. I've returned to find this.....

FutureMillionaire?:
Well, I'm not very lucky with it. As you know, I'm running with your settings now. I've been away over Christmas .. but left it running. I've returned to find this.....

Yes I remember we spoke about it.

It looks very stange for me. I am testing this EA with Fibo group and with Russian Alpari brokers and my results are totally different from yours: this EA is trading 1 time a month only for me.

I think it is because the data of brokers are very different (probable you are using UK Alpari).

Anyway Igorad is the auhor of this EA so we may ask him for explanation. Because I don't know. I have just one explanation about different brokers' data.

But the data should not be too different:

- your EA is trading 5 or 7 times a day;

- my same EA is not trading more than 1 time a month.

Too different.

May be a bug?

I think Igorad may answer. I don't know.

newdigital:
I think Igorad may answer. I don't know.

Too difficult for me.

Do you think Igorad would mind us asking?

FutureMillionaire?:
Too difficult for me. Do you think Igorad would mind us asking?

yes of course.

It is his EA.

I will ask him (after New Year celebration).

I am planning to use this EA as well.

newdigital:
I am planning to use this EA as well.

Do you think this one shows the most promise then?

FutureMillionaire?:
Do you think this one shows the most promise then?

If this EA is trading once per week mostly in profit so what do I want more? And this 1.45 version survived during the difficult December. For example, look at the portfolio sets performing https://www.mql5.com/en/forum : almost all portfolio EAs lost in December. December was difficult month for almost all EAs. But this 1.45 survived.

All we need to understand is the following: why my and your results with 1.45 are so different? What happeped if I will use this 1.45 version with different broker (IBFX for example)? So my settings of this EA which i am using is just for Russian Alpari broker only? I sent PM to Igorad asking him to reply.

Reason: