GoldWarrior02b - page 10

Yes Newdigital,

I have tested in northfinance too, but my demo account only go down whit losses.

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Yes Newdigital,

I have tested in northfinance too, but my demo account only go down whit losses.

Fast_cris

I am not doing anything special to make it profitable. Should be the same with me.

I want to say that new EAs (e-Friday and e-Monday) performed very good during the one week testing. Wait for the results I am posting now.

And I want to say that it is very risky if you want to increase you deposit very quickly. More quickly - more risky. Irrespective of the EAs and strategy.

Draw lines.

Does Gold Warrior not draw lines like ZIZAG Indicator does, or can one run ZIGZAG Indicator for the lines and if so, does Gold Warrior use the same settings as ZIGZAG? If not, what settings does one need to update ZIGZAG with?

I also noticed that Gold Warrior was zipped with an Indicator called DayImpulse, does this have to be installed and running for Gold Warrior to operate correctly?

Thanks.

KaMpeR

Thank you

Thank you ND.

This EA is based on ZigZag and I'd really like to understand ZigZag a lot better. Can anyone point me at a web page that has a detailed explanation of how ZigZag works or can anyone give me a detailed explanation of the 3 settings in ZigZag?

Thanks in advance.

Statements were updated.

Files:

Newdigital,

I've attached Goldwarrior to GBP/USD, USD/CAD and USD/JPY 15 min and scalp net to EUR/USD 1 min. I am getting a smile symbol in the top right but no trades have been placed although I've left it on for a while. Is there another setting I have to change?

Also, in the "total pips for the week", does this include losses or just the leader board added up ?

Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting it going

xtf:
Newdigital,

I've attached Goldwarrior to GBP/USD, USD/CAD and USD/JPY 15 min and scalp net to EUR/USD 1 min. I am getting a smile symbol in the top right but no trades have been placed although I've left it on for a while. Is there another setting I have to change?

Also, in the "total pips for the week", does this include losses or just the leader board added up ?

Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting it going

Scalp_net is not trading often. It is not scalper. Be sure that you are using right version.

And be sure that you are using Goldwarrior with magic number (attached).

All the figures are in weekly performance thread (with losses and profit, and with statements from the beginning of the testing, and weekly statements as well).

Weekly leaders thread and total leaders thread are for the people who selected some EAs already (or who already tested some EAs for the long time) and do not have time to read this big weekly performance thread and want to be sure that EAs they selected are still profitable (in weekly leaders and total leaders threads are profitable EAs). As I know some people are doing some estimation concerning EAs forecasting performance using weekly/total leaders threads.

So, in weekly/total leaders threads are posted EAs with total profit more than 0 (according to the statements). So if some EA is still in total leaders for the long time so it is profitable.

But basicly as I understand you need weekly performance thread.

I am testing new version of Scalp_net now (Scalp_net_v5 for M5 timeframe). If it is ok by the end of the week I will post it.

Files:

xtf:
Thanks. I think I'm not getting any trades because of this:

2006.05.24 18:53:13 Cannot open file 'C:\PROGRAM FILES\METATRADER 4\experts\indicators\DayImpuls.ex4' on the USDCAD,M15

It looks like the Dayimpuls file is not working. Do you know why ?

Attached.

Place Tracert file in include folder.

Files:
ea.zip  6 kb

Hi guys, I'm forward testing Gold Warrior on three different broker, FXDD, North Finance, and Neuimex. Some how all three gave different result. Anybody got the same experience ? I noticed NewDigital is using North Finance. Thank you in advance

firedave:
Hi guys, I'm forward testing Gold Warrior on three different broker, FXDD, North Finance, and Neuimex. Some how all three gave different result. Anybody got the same experience ? I noticed NewDigital is using North Finance. Thank you in advance

yes, i'm testing FXDD, North Finance, Neuimex, and Alpari all at once.. I have 15 Installations of those programs on a separate computer, and all brokers give separate signals. If we're doing portfolio testing we have note that the portfolio is for North Finance ONLY.

I am testing 10 EAs on 10 installations of North Finance, i've pretty much decided to stick with that as we have a lot of data with it. Unfortunatly there is no way to have one signal from all brokers.

Reason: