Observations of the Nina method - page 4

Hi Brunofx

Thank you for the indicator

Hi,

I have posted important info concerning IND Inverse & 50EMA.

Please look https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page48

Igor

subsecond: thanks.

anyone: what is TP? When Bruno says close crossing of stoch of TP = 15 or 20?

igorad:
Hi,

I have posted important info concerning IND Inverse & 50EMA.

Please look https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page48

Igor

Hello Igorad,

You have great experience of the forex and indicator to have found this similarity.

I knew indicator IND on this forum and thanks to the method of Nina, I do not even know how it was manufactured.

Thank you for your interest has these methods.

ycomp:
subsecond: thanks. anyone: what is TP? When Bruno says close crossing of stoch of TP = 15 or 20?

Hello Subsecond,

That errors of my share, I am really afflicted, it was necessary to read TS and not TP.

To close the position:

TS= trailing stop = 15 or 20 points

or cross stoch

The crossing of Stoch is an absolute order but for the TS, it is a dilemma because 15 points are often too thin and 20 points are often too broad.

I will continue has to validate to 15 or 20 points manually as of tomorrow morning and if it is conclusive, I would start in real account as of the week according to.

hi BrunoFX,

Thanks for sharing your strategy. Do you trade this strategy for a specified timeframe, eg, GMT6:00~GMT18:00, or you trade it all times?

jly

Hello jly77,

Living in France, I benefit from the 2 markets: europe+usa which enables me to start as of the morning not precise hour, but in general, I trade manually of 7h00 with 18h00 (GMT+1).

I look at also the day before if an economic event is envisaged the next morning.

I know this is a stupid question, but I can't seem to figure it out... how do you get a moving average in the IND inverse indicator window?

Hi

what is your opinion abpout stop loss?

BrunoFX:

To close the position:

TS= trailing stop = 15 or 20 points

or cross stoch

Hello jasmine,

The SL is not very significant for this method bus if all the indicators are in correlation, the market will go obligatorily beyond the price of the departure. if you take the conditions of closing on the higher message, put SL = 20 points. If you put this SL level , your TS will have to be adapted.

Reason: