Observations of the Nina method - page 5

Hi

I sold EUR/USD at 1/2277 because all the indicators confirmed sell signal but I lost 50 pips. I see FX_Fish has corrected itself. why?I dont know. where was my mistake? please guide me.

Is EUR/USD ready for sell now?(at 1/2270)

i dont know why you sell because was a BUY signal at 1.2241 and i close at 1.2276 when stoch cross

leutzuro:
i dont know why you sell because was a BUY signal at 1.2241 and i close at 1.2276 when stoch cross

Yes that was the right signal,

BUY on euro and cable, sell on chf.

jasmine:
Hi

I sold EUR/USD at 1/2277 because all the indicators confirmed sell signal but I lost 50 pips. I see FX_Fish has corrected itself. why?I dont know. where was my mistake? please guide me.

Is EUR/USD ready for sell now?(at 1/2270)

For a better comprehension, you could attached the hour please more detail GMT+? because there are many people of various countries on this forum. thank you

EMA25 or EMA50

Hi,

In post #1 you give ema to be 25 and thumbnail shows ema to be 25, but elsewhere you give reference to ema50 ????

tks,

leighton

hello leightonbeaty,

Does not do of it many differences in many cases EMA25 avoids the false signals there or the EMA50 is good. But it is quite as valid in the other direction or of the times the EM50 avoids a false signal there or the EM25 the good was made test on your diagrams.

Still confused

Do not understand which ema to use ..

regards,

leighton

leightonbeaty:
Do not understand which ema to use ..

regards,

leighton

use EMA 50

BrunoFX:
hello leightonbeaty, Does not do of it many differences in many cases EMA25 avoids the false signals there or the EMA50 is good. But it is quite as valid in the other direction or of the times the EM50 avoids a false signal there or the EM25 the good was made test on your diagrams.

Do you trade live now?

Bruno,

How is your testing going? I am trying out the Fish_FX indicator posted on this thread. It looks good.

I'm still having problems finding a good exit signal using CatFx50 system. Right now I am looking at Fib Pivots to find a good profit level but not much as far as indicators go. Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks.

Reason: