Observations of the Nina method - page 11

radicalmoses:
Audio,,

Sorry mate,, did not understand a word of what you said. I think you mix your english so much, its hard to understand when u begin and when u end and what your message is. Please no hard feelings. I havent understood a word of what you have said since your first post here.

I know some people have a little tough time with english and I appreciate your efforts on this forum. Just go slow, break up your sentence and keep it short. We just might be able to get what you are saying.

Thanks audio

Whazz up mate ,what do you dont understand ?

I talk a bout ema 50 , It look like it aint gota good rule of ext or kinda shaky in the entry too seens the first post of ema 50. Make it straigh of those guys playing with ma before and they are sucxesfull trader in fx market.You wanna know is it possible to be profitable of ema 50 as a trading strategy , I recall I did say its possible and you are saying ranging market I say I have try it ,it work but not recomended !What about in the long run is it profitable ,I say the ma is always there what the diff it make now and so on. I did says it is not a system yet until some one come out with a better enter and xit strategy. I personaly dont trade these strategy nomore and I dont realy following the ema 50 from it start ,I just jump in to see can I make my self use full to the community .If you look good at the first time I joint in to Bruno threads ,and all the mambo jumbo that I talk a bout you will get some idea . IF you cant pardon me ,I have to go back to shcooll now.

krp110:
Hi, RadicalMoses

I really Apreciate your Idea of Manual Back Test and as per the post # 12 by BurnoFX its 50 EMA and secondly pls make sure before testing that,

will it be worth backtesting? because i just seen that at 8:30 EST

GBP/USD was showing buy Signal, (I mean matching all critearea) ind inverse was above zero and when the bar closed it was below 0.

Appologize for bad english but i beleive you will understand what i mean.

Regards

Kazim

I will spend some time backtesting this. What I believe IMHO is tha the EMA on the INV ind hardly matters. Its just too lagging to be of any use. All that matters is its above or below zero+ Fisher green/red and stochs indicating long/short. When all are in sync, its a trade.

Today there was a trade on gbp which I got thrown off track..( I will explain)

The Inv Ind was hovering close to zero, a green candle on 30TF, fisher green and stochs just turned up. I thought great and bought at 1.7807. Few minutes later...prices go down below 800level and stochs+INV ind go back below zero. So I bailed out.

Finally it went back up again for 15pips.

These are the kinda stuff that you cannot prepare for and backtest wont allow for it. They are indicators and lagging,,simply that.

So the question remains ..what additional value do these indicators provide to the conventional indicators?

Price bouce from the zone at 7814 around 4;15 am just now so we all still in the bear trend and seens yesterday gbp 7853 in the mid usa market there is a mid sup at 7747 mid res at 7777 now gbp 7769 .

hi

i've to thank all of you for sharing your knoledge.

i've a question, should i open position on open candle/Bar after i get signal or i should wait for the new candle/bar then open position?

close the last pos at 7816 8;30

bamdad:
hi

i've to thank all of you for sharing your knoledge.

i've a question, should i open position on open candle/Bar after i get signal or i should wait for the new candle/bar then open position?

By the book all indi in the same trend and price wait for the new bar and you dont have to as long as all indi in the same direction by brunofx,

. Read the bar formation . and dont for get all s&r, fib,pivot or some time the price will go agains the entry , cheers

Hi freinds

Could we use Aroon indicator for find exit price? see this chart please.

Did I find entry price correctly?

Thank you for your attention and your help

Files:
6.gif  33 kb

Hello kumawat,

Please begin a new message on the forum and do not disturb this message. Newdigital, can you move these messages. Thank you

BrunoFX:
Hello kumawat, Please begin a new message on the forum and do not disturb this message. Newdigital, can you move these messages. Thank you

I moved 3 posts here starting the new thread.

jasmine:
Hi freinds

Could we use Aroon indicator for find exit price? see this chart please.

Did I find entry price correctly?

Thank you for your attention and your help

hello jasmine,

It is an idea of indicator which I already tested, however although is very good indicating, it is always late. I am spirit to test the ZigZag indicator. I know that the blue reper is not stable and moves on 2 to see 3 bars, but it do not have easy to find a good indicator of exit

Reason: