Indicator that take an account impact news showing not to trade ? - page 2

floalma:
@

@ace2e4:

This is a headlines tickets, it doesn't meet my requirement: "I would need a symbol on the candles in any time frame."

PS: Also with old news, so that, I can check it the impact on the candles.

As you can imaging now, there is no such indicator. It is difficult to do that. With some experience you'll recognize high impact news bars without indicator by your own eyes in the history. Or that the market is odd and that maybe NFP or FOMC is upcoming next time. At least I do it and then I see at the time and I can guess what news it was. If I can do this you can this even better. We all have to look on an economy calender and filter the news in history and forward. I recommend you investing.com and do it manually - it's not that much work.

floalma:
@

@ace2e4:

This is a headlines tickets, it doesn't meet my requirement: "I would need a symbol on the candles in any time frame."

PS: Also with old news, so that, I can check it the impact on the candles.

Try an online website like tradingview, or investing com charts. 

I'm asking about such indicator because I know there are very well experienced people here, also coders people.

If someone can considerate this 'request indicator' (as it doesn't exist) to build this new indicator, it will be a great add.

This would be  useful indicator but I just look at forex factory in the morning ! There are a lot of news events each day and it is important to know how likely they are to cause significant price movement, not just to know that there is an 'event'
Reason: