Observations of the Nina method - page 13

Thanks Audio

Audio:
Dear kazim reza I dont care of where are you come from ,we all are human.Read your pm. there is alot of ways to see the market heading in the ma 50 zone ,there is alots of ways to trade the 50 ma ,just up to you you want to do it suddent death or enjoy the ride . I add more indi to detacted an earlyest movement of the price ,when you see the 2 faster ma is jjma,j2ma it look nicely go with stock ,whan the 2jurik cross it is an alert .another alert when you see price break the 50 zone yeah buba it the half of the signal of bull and bear .I use 3cjmacd . I try to make it AS simple VISIBLE AS POSSIBLE . I try to model the indi so it talk to the user what going on, where is going, what is coming in the near future . the indi you can see it at down load section .I try to export mine but I dont know how .cheers

Hi Audio,

Thanks a lot for your kind cooperation.

Regards

Kazim Reza

krp110:
Hi Audio,

Thanks a lot for your kind cooperation.

Regards

Kazim Reza

Do you check your PM?

No Idea...

Audio:
Do you check your PM?

Hi Audio

Yes i got it now and pls check yours.

Kazim

krp110:
Hi Audio

I have no idea about PM what is this.

Kazim

private massages

Hi friends!

what is your opinion about use of Stoch (26.9.9) for exit of position?

It seems is better than Stoch (5.3.3). Of course we would use Stoch(5.3.3) for take a position and Stoch (26.9.9) only use for exit.

Hi,

BrunoFX... i m impressed by the simplicity of this system. As far as my experience is concerned, the real success in the forex market lies in applying simple trading systems with discipline and consistency. However, a very important part, ie the exit, is still need to be developed.

The problem with exits of trend-following systems is that not all exit strategies work well in different market conditions. An exit strategy which may hve earned u most of trend two or three times, will probably let u out too early the third or fourth time. So basically the point I am trying to clear is we must get settle on anyone way to exit which we are comfortable with. I use many exit strategies, some of which are detailed below...

ATR Exits

I use this one to take a fix no. of pips. Here, I take the value of ATR(14) on the bar/candle I entered my trade and multiply that value by 2,3,4 or 5 depending on the momentum in the market. The resulting value is the no. of pips I take. For e.g. today on GBPUSD, a trade was signaled at 06:30 GMT. The ATR(14) at the time of entry was 0.0014. Multiplying it by 5 gives me 0.0070 or 70 pips. So this becomes my profit target.

BrainTrend2Stop

I often use this indicator for trailing my stop. I think this needs no further explaination. Most of the time i get very good exits.

Pivots Based Exits

Using a combination of Camarilla Pivots and standard pivots can be a very effective way of exiting a trade. This method helps u to catch most of the pips but it requires a little judgement. Once u practice this way of exit, believe me, u wont need another.

Hope this helps everyone. If anybody wants, I can post chart examples.

Regards...

CHART examples would be GReaT

Hi,

I have posted charts of all the three exit suggestions. Hope this helps...

Files:

Hello Forexian,

Thank you for your interest. Even if I did not include/understand with your explanation with indicator ATR (undoubtedly translation via google), I find that the combination BrainTrend2Stop and Pivots Based Exits could be a good solution to continue the trades beyond the crossing of Stoch but also the best left I also try to see which is the best unit of time for this type of strategy

BrunoFX:
Hello Forexian, Thank you for your interest. Even if I did not include/understand with your explanation with indicator ATR (undoubtedly translation via google), I find that the combination BrainTrend2Stop and Pivots Based Exits could be a good solution to continue the trades beyond the crossing of Stoch but also the best left I also try to see which is the best unit of time for this type of strategy

Hi BrunoFX,

Yes, I agree that BT2Stop and Pivot Based based could provide veryy accurate exit points. As far as the best timeframe is concerned, I have seen that most trend-following systems work fine on 30 min. I hve backtested this system on 30 min and it seems to work perfect. What is ur observation ?

Reason: