Scalp_net - page 27

Some trades were closed today so please find updated statement.

Files:
scalpnet13.zip  128 kb

1.5 version. I am testing EURUSD and EURJPY. This EA did not trade EURJPY this week yet. But it was very good results on EURUSD for this week:

+414 pips for the vertion without timefilter; total since 07/2006 +926 pips.

+300 pips for the version with timefilter; total since 07/2006 +1022 pips.

Files:

Scalp_net 1.5 version, EURUSD.

Files:

ElectricSavant:
Ok..

This ScalpNet v1.15 (no time filter) is the only EA on this entire Elite Section, I could download without having any pending questions so far (Time Filter, Account Size.....Lotsize...etc)...but I am still going through the list. This is the weekend folks and this is MY time to start Demo's...so please excuse my many questions and postings. When Monday comes I become busy in my day job.

I went to the EA files section and dowloaded the EA and the presets...on the pair EUR/USD

Now I do not want to be so confident here with the mechanics of simply downloading and copying presets...but I am so happy that I could use ONE EA with a small account size. Now I am with IBFX and there does not seem to be anything to do with server time on the version I installed...but I am afraid to change ANYTHING other than what the preset gave...but 0.1 lots may be too much to use on a 1K, 400:1 account right or.....?

ES

You mean Scalp_net 1.5?

This EA is simple MA indicator cross filtered by I-XO indicator and some other indicators. And because of that stop loss is 100. M5 timeframe. I think 0.01 lot size is the better from the beginning.

Ok..

This ScalpNet v1.5 (no time filter) is the only EA on this entire Elite Section, I could download without having any pending questions so far (Time Filter, Account Size.....Lotsize...etc)...but I am still going through the list. This is the weekend folks and this is MY time to start Demo's...so please excuse my many questions and postings. When Monday comes I become busy in my day job.

I went to the EA files section and dowloaded the EA and the presets...on the pair EUR/USD

Now I do not want to be so confident here with the mechanics of simply downloading and copying presets...but I am so happy that I could use ONE EA with a small account size. Now I am with IBFX and there does not seem to be anything to do with server time on the version I installed...but I am afraid to change ANYTHING other than what the preset gave...but 0.1 lots may be too much to use on a 1K, 400:1 account right or.....?

ES

I read the whole 3d but i didn't find the exit rules of 1.5v and the original scalp_net, what are the exit rules?

Edit: I know that the TP is 100pips but i saw that there are a lot of trades closed for less than 100pips.

Trailing stop is 30.

newdigital:
Trailing stop is 30.

I traded Scalp_net first version (M1 timeframe) manually. I wanted to create some scalper using just standard indicators only. But when I created it (Scalp_net first version) so it looked like normal trading system on M1 timeframe. So the name scalp'er is just a name only more related to M1 timeframe. It is not a scalper of course.

Later on I (with help of Igorad) created Scalp_net_v1.5 for M5 timeframe. this 1.5 version is more stable concerning results.

But original Scalper for M1 timeframe may be good simple trading system because we may add some other indicators to filter some false sgnals and so on.

I will not describe here about all the versions.

Just want to say that Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter is profitable for USDCHF. But it is m1 timeframe.

As to most best version of Scalp_net so it is 1.5 version of course (statements attached).

Please note that i am testing this EA since June 2006 and the statements attached is not from June 2006 . The total results you will get from the other statements and excel file performance https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416 :

Scalp_net_v1.5.

M5. EURJPY, EURUSD.

EURJPY: pips this week 112; pips in total 162.

EURUSD: pips this week 32; pips in total 892.

Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter.

M5. EURJPY, EURUSD.

EURJPY: pips this week 87; pips in total 40.

EURUSD: pips this week 13; pips in total 889.

Anyway 1.5 is most stable version (and very simple to use, to trade). Besides it is manual trading system can be traded manually as well using indicators.

Files:
Reason: