Scripts: Buyer and Seller Scripts with Stoploss and Takeprofit - page 2

Can anyone advise what would be the best way to have these scripts open pending buystop/sellstops instead of market orders?

How do you take out the stoploss and leave in the take profit?

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,Bid-stoploss*Point,Bid+takeprofit*Point,"JMBUYER",0,0,CLR_NONE);

Can you help me?

How do you remove stop loss and leave in take profit? I've tried repeatedly, and it don't work. Can you help me?

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,Bid-stoploss*Point,Bid+takeprofit*Point,"JMBUYER",0,0,CLR_NONE)

slic:

Please help us who use your script regularly and want to use it on a 5 decimal broker platform!!!

Since I changed brokers the script won't work.

I cannot trade my strategy without it! manual execution takes too long :(

THE SCRIPTS ARE BASIC MQ4 THEY WORK WITH ALL DIGITS IRRESPECTIVE OF BROKER. THE ERROR MAY BE IN THE INSTALL --- COMPILE --- EXPERT SETTINGS --- OR MODIFICATION AND RECOMPILE. I'VE VERIFIED THIS OVER AND OVER WITH METAQUOTES AND THAY SEE NO PROBLEM WITH THE SCRIPTS FOR 5 AND 6 DIGIT BROKERS.

GOOD LUCK

JIM

NOTICE TO ALL USERS AND FRIENDS -- I'VE RECEIVED QUITE A FEW EMAILS ABOUT THE SCRIPTS NOT WORKING WITH 5/6 DIGIT BROKERS. I'D LIKE TO HELP, BUT DON'T KNOW REALLY WHAT TO TELL YOU EXCEPT "USER ERROR".

THE SCRIPTS ARE BASIC MQ4 THEY WORK WITH ALL DIGITS IRRESPECTIVE OF BROKER. THE ERROR MAY BE IN THE INSTALL --- COMPILE --- EXPERT SETTINGS --- OR MODIFICATION AND RECOMPILE. I'VE VERIFIED THIS OVER AND OVER WITH METAQUOTES AND THAY SEE NO PROBLEM WITH THE SCRIPTS FOR 5 AND 6 DIGIT BROKERS. IM RESEARCHING STILL FOR A FLAW AND WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I FIND AN ANSWER. TILL THEN.......

GOOD LUCK

JIM 8/26/2011

Great detailed instructions.  You helped me understand why I wasn't getting my scripts to work.  You pointed out under Tools>Options>EA tab what needed to be checked off.  Thanks a million!

slic:

works great for my trading strategy Jim! thank you

Could you please write the script in a version that works on 5 decimal point broker platforms as well please, or tell us how to change the existing script, because your script won't work since I changed brokers.

PLEASE!!!

We cannot open a trade with default TP and SL with some brokers (especially 5 digit brokers). So even the script wont be able to do this operation. You can only open the trade and then modify the trade with TP and SL. 

sir, i tried to buy order but it producess hundreds of orders simultaniously, i need only one order at a time and then exicuted 2nd order how to modify ,can anyone advice me?ex; eurusd buy@1.30120 sl 1.30070 tp 1.30220.

eurusd buy@1.30121 sl 1.30069 tp 1.30221

eurusd buy@1.30122 sl 1.30068 tp 1.30222 like this order producess more than 100 .please help me to place one order at a time and another order at least a gap of 100 pips not 001 pip per order gap.

Thanks for this awesome scripts James. Your scripts are really helping me in my trading strategy. Like you said, I think its better to split the volume and manage the free margin better in case of loosing trades.

You are the bomb brother :) 

Reason: