[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 106

Take 2. Dear friends, you have a very interesting ind for two instruments in your database: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7933

I was happy about it))), but... checking it I got an unpleasant glitch, that almost lead me to paranoia attack - I thought the DC was redrawing charts retroactively. Illustration of this glitch:

Question - who can fix it so that prices always match? That is, to be able to "freeze" a certain reference point.

Good evening! I have a problem I asked for an EA written for my TS, and it does not work, I mean it works intermittently, opens positions correctly but misses some, help me fix it... In general, the EA should open a sell when the price from the top down pierces the 50 muving and MACD line goes to 0. The buy position is the other way round! I think you may look through the code and find the error
Files:

arraga:

Take 2. Dear friends, you have a very interesting ind for two instruments in your database: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7933

I was happy about it))), but... checking it I got an unpleasant glitch, that almost lead me to paranoia attack - I thought the DC was redrawing charts retroactively. Illustration of this glitch:

Question - who can fix it so that prices always match? That is, to be able to "freeze" a certain reference point.

Doesn't the author want to?

PapaYozh:
Doesn't the author want to?

He doesn't answer((.

Hello! Guys, please help! I need an EA that repeats actions from one account or terminal on another. I've heard about them somewhere. I don't want it to just repeat the action, but to do the opposite. In other words, if on the first account it is bought, it needs to sell on the second one. In short, I want it to make lots on different accounts. I am trying to master master curry trade from two accounts. Perhaps there is something similar to this one, or may be ready to use. Thank you in advance.

globad:
Hello! Guys, please help! I need an EA that repeats actions from one account or terminal on another. I've heard about them somewhere. I don't want it to just repeat the action, but to do the opposite. In other words, if on the first account it is bought, on the second one it must sell. In short, I want it to make lots on different accounts. I am trying to master master curry trade from two accounts. Perhaps there is something similar to this one, or may be ready to use. Thank you in advance.

It's called a trade copier.

You can google it and it's even available for free on this forum in the codebase.

sergeev:

it's called a deal copier.

you can google it and it's even free on this forum in the codebase.

Thanks, I'll definitely have a look.

globad:

Thanks, I'll definitely have a look.

copycat link /* deleted by moderator */

Is it possible to create such a script so that, for example, to manually open one position in Buy (or Sell) and at the same time the script reacts to this action and opens several more positions in the same direction?

So that it is possible to specify lot size, TP and SL in the script. And the number of orders to open after opening my order.

Thank you.

Of course it's possible.
Reason: