Firebird EA - page 8

pikachucom:
Promo,

So the only change in the EA was you changed the LOT size to 1.0, and you adjusted the TP to 5 pips and 10 pips...

Using the M1 timechart.....

correct?

thanks

Yes. original 0.1 Lot, I change to 1 lot , Target profit 30 pip to 5 pip and 10 pip ( because NF didn't want trade under 10 pip ) and original PipStep = 30 to 2 pip

All in M1 Time Freme, GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDCHF and AUDUSD

Best regards

Promo01

crepuscular:
Did you change the GMT settings for each broker ?

No ..............

Promo, thanks for the info. Any particular reason you did not test with USDJPY? just curious

crepuscular:
Promo, thanks for the info. Any particular reason you did not test with USDJPY? just curious

I add now USDJPY to 3 EA

Ok,

I have it going live with a Micro Lot, and it opened 5 different trades with 0.1 Lot each.

Is it designed to open that many positions at one time?

thanks

newdigital:
It's the time when many EAs are becoming profitable (market condition i mean). Thanks. I will look at this EA. May be it will be more good that EA I am testing now.

New,

Should we use a TIMEFILTER on this one also?

Thanks

pikachucom:
Hmmm,

Looks like maybe the timeframe was M1 for two of the EA's, at top of statements the EA name is listed:

1st statement- Name: M1_edit_withTP_10_PIP

2nd- Name: Original_Firebird_v63G_No_Edit

3rd- Name: M1_EDIT_TP_5 PIP

Hi...

Yes I am using M1 for GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF

using 3 Broker here EA File

I try to edit from original Target Profit 30 pip to 5 pip and 10 pip and Pip Step from 30 pip to 2 pip, Because I thing 30 pip is to risk

Best Regards

Promo01

Thanks New!

WOW !!!!

I ran the v63G_5pip_2pipst EA on my live account, and everyone was a winner.

But what I dont like is the STOP LOSS setting of 300??

and it opened a few trades in a direction that I did not understand, but it still closed to the positive.

I also noticed that it open many trades in one PAIR, how can we limit the amount of PAIRS being open? Say to max 3 open trades per pAIR?

thanks

thanks crepuscular and gold,

I agree.

Now does anyone know how to shut off the "Excessive Loss" alert??

It goes off constantly......even if you are down 45 bucks.....

It is the 5pip_2pipstep EA.

thanks

Yes that is a very large stop, however it is doable and still profitable with low leverage and comfortably ie. using one mini lot that is -$300, on a 5 or $10,000 account that is acceptable. People are often using too high of a leverage until they learn the hard way, I'm not saying this is true in your case but in general. cheers

pikachucom:
Thanks New!

WOW !!!!

I ran the v63G_5pip_2pipst EA on my live account, and everyone was a winner.

But what I dont like is the STOP LOSS setting of 300??

and it opened a few trades in a direction that I did not understand, but it still closed to the positive.

I also noticed that it open many trades in one PAIR, how can we limit the amount of PAIRS being open? Say to max 3 open trades per pAIR?

thanks
Reason: