Harmonic Zigzags - page 54

Does anyone know how to turn off the pop up alert that shows that patterns have formed ? I am on 5 min charts and it is constantly going off .

Felonypursuit:
Does anyone know how to turn off the pop up alert that shows that patterns have formed ? I am on 5 min charts and it is constantly going off .

You can look at the indicator settings and change the alert setting to false...

I am not sure which indicator is giving you the alert.......

Blaiserboy:
You can look at the indicator settings and change the alert setting to false... I am not sure which indicator is giving you the alert.......

TY for the reply.As far as I can tell it is one of the ZUP indicators.From under the input section tho I can not see anything that would allow me to turn the alert off .It wouldn't be so bad I could just turn the sound down, but it happens so much that it is actually freezing for a split second each and everytime it pops up.

Think I got it now. Thanks again .That was driving me crazy.

hi

remember bigger Time Frame consist of small Time Frame...bigger trend consist of many small trend

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I have an idea that you are a relatively new trader...... and I am going to follow up the advice of the previous post..... move to the higher time frames and work from them...... and then use smaller time frames to refine entries.....

Too often we use the fast time frame and miss the important details which results in a depleted account.

Bullish Signal | AUD\USD

A bullish flag at the AUD\USD, right on 23.6 retracement of the previous trend. Expect a big move up once price stops on this level again.

Source:

Bullish Flag | AUD\USD | ChartSecret.com

Files:
flag-audusd.jpg  230 kb

Pip targeting

How many pips should be targeted.

Is this more of a scalping system so only target 15-20 pips or should it be a more longer term trade targeting for 50 pips assuming the fib levels are correct?

Ive found it works best with the 30min chart.

mlen77:
In the main indicator window, you will find ZUP support and resistance areas:

Yellow dots = Monthly Support/Resistance

Orange dots = Weekly Support/Resistance

Red dots = Daily Support/Resistance

Magenta dots = 4Hour Support/Resistance

DodgerBlue dots = 1Hour Support/Resistance

In the Indicator Data Window:

1. Stochastics indicator has the BUY and ZONE areas.

BUY when Stochs goes up the 55 line or the 15 line

SELL when Stochs goes down the 85 line or the 45 line

2. QTA indicator will show the trend

3. Currency Chart indicator will reflect the movement of the currency pair.

Make sure that you are inputing the righ currency pair in the Symbol area.

I am a little bit confused here or maybe alot.From my understanding of AB=CD to get point A either bearish or bullish I should be looking for a significant low or high. In my chart what went wrong?? Should I just chalk it up to the mystery of the market at times ,or did I do something wrong?

Harmony9 tool

Some people ask for it. Here it is. I found it somwere in the internet long time ago.

Pucio

Files:
harmony9.ex4  68 kb
36.gif  27 kb
Reason: