Firebird EA - page 3

I do not know this broker.

You may use of course.

What is their website?

I used Alpari for testing but I had a problem with connection using Alpari MetaTrader and I selected the broker with similar data (North Finance and Fibo).

It is not easy to choose the broker for live trading.

Pfg

newdigital:
I do not know this broker.

You may use of course.

What is their website?

I used Alpari for testing but I had a problem with connection using Alpari MetaTrader and I selected the broker with similar data (North Finance and Fibo).

It is not easy to choose the broker for live trading.

http://www.pfgfx.com/

Without real live trading with money, its no good. We can open a real joint account with a reliable broker and try the best system that you have.

Let's see if it works. . That's the best way to make a absolute system.

I hope some members will be that serious about making money with EAs.

FX-Hedger:
http://www.pfgfx.com/

Without real live trading with money, its no good. We can open a real joint account with a reliable broker and try the best system that you have.

Let's see if it works. . That's the best way to make a absolute system.

I hope some members will be that serious about making money with EAs.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?url=www.pfgfx.com/

pfgfx is being visited by less than 20 persons every day (including you).

1,199,842 alexa rank is very similar to don't have traffic.

It can't be a serious broker (or it's very very newbie).

At the other hand north finance is offering the same data feed that alpari and other reliable brokers.

This Ea is given some very good results on usd/jpy... i thinking use in interbank fx in real account for testing whit 0.01 lots.

What is the best crosses for this Ea?

Thanks

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
This Ea is given some very good results on usd/jpy... i thinking use in interbank fx in real account for testing whit 0.01 lots.

What is the best crosses for this Ea?

Thanks

Fast_cris

It is the results from weekly analysis for two versions of this EA from the beginning of the testing (two months testing):

Firebird v0.65:

EURUSD: pips in total -230.

GBPUSD: pips in total -830.

USDJPY: pips in total 391.

USDCHF: pips in total -98.

Firebird v0.65, timefilter:

EURUSD: pips in total -109.

GBPUSD: pips in total -841.

USDJPY: pips in total 518.

USDCHF: pips in total 393.

This EA is more profitable with timefilter. You may use this version (it is on this thread somewhere).

As I understand the profit depends on the market condition. I mean direction (weekly direction for example). So I am thinking to provide an experiment: trade then the weekly (daily) direction of the trend is established and switch this EA off during the flat market.

May be I am wrong.

Anyway 518 pips in two months in good results. And 393 is good. But it is necessary to have the big deposit, or to trade by 0.01 lot.

Because this EA can do the very big profit during the one week. And losses during the second week. Just to know which week is good or not to use this EA sometimes (during the good weeks). If we know this so we do not need anything else.

newdigital:
It is the results from weekly analysis for two versions of this EA from the beginning of the testing (two months testing):

Firebird v0.65:

EURUSD: pips in total -230.

GBPUSD: pips in total -830.

USDJPY: pips in total 391.

USDCHF: pips in total -98.

Firebird v0.65, timefilter:

EURUSD: pips in total -109.

GBPUSD: pips in total -841.

USDJPY: pips in total 518.

USDCHF: pips in total 393.

This EA is more profitable with timefilter. You may use this version (it is on this thread somewhere).

As I understand the profit depends on the market condition. I mean direction (weekly direction for example). So I am thinking to provide an experiment: trade then the weekly (daily) direction of the trend is established and switch this EA off during the flat market.

May be I am wrong.

Anyway 518 pips in two months in good results. And 393 is good. But it is necessary to have the big deposit, or to trade by 0.01 lot.

Because this EA can do the very big profit during the one week. And losses during the second week. Just to know which week is good or not to use this EA sometimes (during the good weeks). If we know this so we do not need anything else.

Hi,

who i can do that? i mean, use the expert only in one direction?...

What is the best time frame?

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Hi,

who i can do that? i mean, use the expert only in one direction?...

What is the best time frame?

Fast_cris

It was flight of my fancy about direction. Just some thinkings. Don't mind.

I am using M30 timeframe.

Hi newdigital,

the timefilter is default (8 to 18) for northfinance plantform time.. or is another time and i have to change for northfinance?

Thanks

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Hi newdigital,

the timefilter is default (8 to 18) for northfinance plantform time.. or is another time and i have to change for northfinance?

Thanks

Fast_cris

I am testing it on Fibo Group. MetaTrader's time for Fibo Group is GMT+1. I think the MetaTrader's time in Fibo Group is the same with North Finance. You do not need to change the broker. Just check the MetaTrader's time for your broker and use an other time if different.

Firebird indicator is here.

EA is working without any indicator.

Just for information.

Reason: