[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 34

strangerr:

But it depends on the levels, drawn lines on the chart on the theory of Vasya Pupkin or the levels at which the good money was bought or sold, or the greatest number of deals were made.

Are they going to wait for a level to flow in again?

I'm not against you. But what's wrong with my logic in that last sentence?

And another thing: I don't see the bulls dripping fat on the trend. What will they do? And the main thing: they need it?

And one more thing: lack of resistance is not equal to a breakdown.

I am bad.

Tantrik:
They usually come in afterwards when everything is drawn :)))

I don't see a gap in my screenshot, and I'll stop talking about levels, do I need it?)))

strangerr:

I don't see a gap on my screenshot, and I'm not talking about levels, do I need it?)))
I look at the opening at 23.00 hours on the Saho (Finam - multiplatform) sometimes a gap of 5-7 TP. which closes with a minute - it is then not visible! As for the levels - any levels work! (If you do not know what to do with them, you cannot do it at all!

strangerr:

At 3485 there is nothing, from which the price could rebound, if from nothing to do to assume the motion for tomorrow, then down to 1.33-3320, and from there again above 1.35 and there break-break-break, more inclined to that, the break.
At 3485, pass 1/3 of the channel - which is a strong resistance to the continuation of the fall - the pound picture is identical in that the pound in this case, corrects and prepares to shoot up - ie, first correction up to 1.5700 and a dip down to 1.5520-1.5530 with the subsequent growth - continuation of the upward two-week trend

strangerr:

I don't see a gap on my screen, and I'm not talking about levels, do I need it?)))
The gap is an unimportant factor that for some reason everyone pays attention to, if the direction is set, it will continue and no gap can affect it...

Gap, at the very least, means that these trades will not shape the market on Monday morning.

And Monday might be a different reality.

Dersu:
Gap, at the very least, means that these trades will not form the market on Monday morning.
What's the point of the gap? to get confirmation of what's already happening? - the same with news - to confirm what's ready or moving...

DragonSL:

I regularly drain the demo depot on purpose, so there are several of them, it's a testing ground, like a crash test: if you don't crash the machine you won't know what it's good for. Another thing is a real demo, not a single drain so far.

Demo does not count)) If you do not know anything about the real deal and you don't know how to do it right now, you simply cannot do it right now.) For 700 bucks I got off easy.

strangerr:

This depends on the level, on the chart according to Vasya Pupkin's theory or the levels where good money was received for buying or selling or where the largest amount of deals were performed.

Good afternoon.

Is there any way you can determine at a certain level

how many entered the long and exited the short

to

how many went into the short and came out of the long.

Digamma:

Good afternoon.

Is there any way you can determine at a certain level

how many entered the long and exited the short

to

how many entered short and exited long.

Yes, but why?
Reason: