Historical Pivot Indicator - page 4

Pivot Indicator

Hi all,

I need a favour to everybody here who experts in proramming indicator to modifiy SDX-TzPivots indicator so that in can view previous day as well. Currently this indicator only show current chart. I'm attached indicator below.

Thanks for help...

Files:

I moved your post to this thread there you can find many historical pivot indicators.

Besides this thrad may be usefull as well https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894

Which session is used to calculate daily pivots?

Hi all,

I understand that the daily open and close are used in the calculations of daily pivot points. But from which session? As I guess the results would differ depending on which sessions open/close is used.

Thanks.

Iotrez:
Hi all,

I understand that the daily open and close are used in the calculations of daily pivot points. But from which session? As I guess the results would differ depending on which sessions open/close is used.

Thanks.

As general accepted rule close of NY session.

rapidfx:
Hi all,

I need a favour to everybody here who experts in proramming indicator to modifiy SDX-TzPivots indicator so that in can view previous day as well. Currently this indicator only show current chart. I'm attached indicator below.

Thanks for help...

hi..anybody have this pivot indi but with historical like i'm attached...hope can links to me..tq

I Need Help

I have this attached Tz Pivot indicator and tried to add in the "day before yesterday high & before yesterday low", but not successful.

I have posted on this forum for couple of days, but see not body has responded, could any expert here help to program them on the row "High/Low, Open" and with the vertical line "before yesterday".

Thank you

Files:
tz_pivot.mq4  23 kb

If i dont miss understood your explanation, you can try kalenzo indi here, cja here, or try in 1400-1600 GMT USD Breakout Strategy here. These all indy will draw high low line on specific time you choose.

Hope its help ...

Hi Alra.

Thank you for your post, I did browsed through the forum and could not found a version of Tz pivot with Day before previous day high/low lines. The indicator shown today & previous day High/Low. I need someone to modify my indicator to show "Day before previous day High/Low.

Thanks

harrytn:
Hi Alra.

Thank you for your post, I did browsed through the forum and could not found a version of Tz pivot with Day before previous day high/low lines. The indicator shown today & previous day High/Low. I need someone to modify my indicator to show "Day before previous day High/Low.

Thanks

It should be Tz pivot or anything acceptable as long as displyaing high low day before previous?

Like This ...

Sorry if i missunderstood, english is not my native

Files:

Twice, sorry ...

153 kbps only ...

Reason: