Historical Pivot Indicator - page 5

Hi

Does anyone have an indicator that will show daily, weekly, monthly pivots as well as historical "missed pivots" ie where price fails to hit the pivot level.

Thanks

a1ra:
It should be Tz pivot or anything acceptable as long as displyaing high low day before previous?

Like This ...

Sorry if i missunderstood, english is not my native

A1ra,

Yes, where could I download this indicator?

Thanks

Try Key Lime

harrytn:
I have this attached Tz Pivot indicator and tried to add in the "day before yesterday high & before yesterday low", but not successful.

I have posted on this forum for couple of days, but see not body has responded, could any expert here help to program them on the row "High/Low, Open" and with the vertical line "before yesterday".

Thank you

Try this Key Lime Indicator for open, high, Low and previous day H/L it also includes 6 mo H/L..

I love this indicator and I wish I knew who created it so I could thank them. It comes in extremely handy.

Files:
keylime.ex4  12 kb
keylime.mq4  11 kb

Oanda-stylw Pivot indicator

I wanted to know if this type of pivot point indicator was available or could be programmed into metatrader. This will work on all timeframes exactly the same way

This is not the same horizontal line style i see mostly that only plots daily pivots. This one overlays on or near the price bars themselves up to the current bar.draws off each bar and recalculates each bar. Works the same way on all timeframes.

I want the ability to hide the pivot line and any of the support resistence lines so i can use only the ones i want.

I recommend using FX Game from Oanda to ensure that the metatrader is displayin it correctly.

It may very well have an alternate name ad i do not know it. Hoping someone will help me out.

here is the link to oanda website describing indicator: Pivot Points - OANDA FXTrade or google oanda pivot point first result.

Here is a screenshot

Files:

allpivots_v1.mq4

Could anyone help me how to change GMT to draw lines ? My broker is +9GMT almost of brokers is around +2/+3GMT!

Files:

andretsc:
allpivots_v1.mq4 Could anyone help me how to change GMT to draw lines ? My broker is +9GMT almost of brokers is around +2/+3GMT!

andretsc

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894 ?

Just one example from that thread : pivots gmt shift.mq4 (there are more versions that are doing what you are looking for, best to check which one suites you the best)

mladen:
andretsc

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894 ?

Just one example from that thread : pivots gmt shift.mq4 (there are more versions that are doing what you are looking for, best to check which one suites you the best)

Hi, I`m asking for this cuz i lke how the way is indie draw the Line, and calculations is the same my in spreadsheet!

Cheers!

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Reason: