What is these ?

Hi you all , Do you guys know how to use these indi ? Look nice , do it paint the past or how ? cheers

Files:
1x1.gif  14 kb
1x2.gif  17 kb

hulahula:
Hi you all , Do you guys know how to use these indi ? Look nice , do it paint the past or how ? cheers

If you want to draw those thingies... It indi is Called STX Breakout.

hoping that helps.

Hi , yap but doyou know how to use it ? I try to but It dont show at the time it suppose to appear . Hope some one can elaborate how to use it or what is the logical explanation of these indi. Cheers

There is a giant thread on StrategybuilderFX called A" Simple Breakout System" by hans123. The lines on your chart show the high and low from 7-11 and 11-3 CET. There are I think 3 versions of this indicator which vary the time by 1 hour either way. The object is to play the breakouts. The indicator is called SDX-Zonebreakout.

Hi ,Thanks for the right reply .Do you use these indi ? I dont know is the indi is corrupted or it is as it it , I dont see it at the time it should be on . Is it regularly to be appear after all the price movement compleated then the indi appear ? or it supposed be on before the price compleated or the line is there before the price movement ? Cheers

Reason: