Historical Pivot Indicator - page 2

y09ster:
Hi Rebes, can you share yr version here..Thanks

For sure! I tried to attach it to my post, but I kept getting an error... I'll try again...

Looks like the upload worked, so it's all yours!

R!

Files:

Weekly Pivot Point Indicator

Does anyone have a weekly pivot point custom indicator. Please.

Go to the search engine and input the following and you will find a weekly pivot indicator............." A pivot based system". cheers

rlp512:
Does anyone have a weekly pivot point custom indicator. Please.

igorad:
Hi,

I want to represent my version of Pivots, which have camarilla levels.

Igor

Hi Igor,

thx for indicator AllPivots_v1.mq4. Monday's Camarilla is not show correctly at my chart

Why?

Files:
cam1.png  8 kb

AllPivots_V1.mq4

Hello,

I am trying to modify this indicator to calculate the pivots on a different start time, ie 04:00 GMT instead of 00:00 GMT. I am not familiar with coding in MT4 (visual basic background). Could someone help me make this change? Thanks much.

Guys..does any one have the Fibopiv_v2 but as historical indicator so that it shows the past and not only the current day..thanks

formor:
Hi Igor,

thx for indicator AllPivots_v1.mq4. Monday's Camarilla is not show correctly at my chart

Why?

Thats because its reading Sunday data and counting it as a full day.

not count sunday

Mazoem:
Thats because its reading Sunday data and counting it as a full day.

Anybody has a solution for this indicator (allpivots_v1) not use the sunday data to calculate the mondays pivots????

jerseydevil20:
This is my first post, I love this forum! Thanks for all of the shared information and indicators.

Does anyone have an mt4 indicator that will plot pivot information for previous days, not just the current day?

I am specifically looking for:

Open

Pivot

R1, S1

But if you have an existing one that includes other things, that's great too.

I'm just not much of a programmer, but I'm hoping to become one...

Thank you!

i think you are trading fisher's ACD method & Pivot range represented at his book " The logical trader " , i didn't finish reading the book yet but untill know it 's a great book with realy important method for any trader ,

thanks alot fot every body sharing his indicator here & i hope to throw more light on ACD method in the future

camarilla

cementman:
Guys..does any one have the Fibopiv_v2 but as historical indicator so that it shows the past and not only the current day..thanks

I'll give you camarilla indicator it shows the past...and good bounch and break out system...

=============

Forex Chat Room

Reason: