100 pips - page 3

rodrigokaus:
This is the almost "original system" of 100 EA pips. I modified only the value of the lots to adjust itself to my capital.

I am using it since thursday (2006/01/05). I started with a main value of $500,00 and at the moment of this post I am with accurate $775,01. Nothing badly for only 4 days of negotiation. Time Frame H1.

The problem is that I am not obtaining to configure stops fixed and variable, for terms more security.

case some programmer can make this for we believes that it would be a safe and income-producing system very.

Sounds interesting,

can you please specify what lot size did you trade with? and witch currency-pairs?

Rgds,

GLADER

glader:
Sounds interesting,

can you please specify what lot size did you trade with? and witch currency-pairs?

Rgds,

GLADER

I open an account in interbankFX and was losing until arriving at the $500,00. I lost of intention, exactly to arrive at the $500 dollars necessary for opening of mini account.

So from there I started to negotiate with lots of 0.1, in time frames of H1, pairs USDCHF / USDJPY / GPBUSD / EURJPY / EURCHF / EURGPB / USDCAD / AUDUSD / GPBJPY / GBPCHF, every at the same time.

It would be interesting if we conseguissemos to place one stop loss fixed of 50 pips and to leave the remaining portion of the EA as it is, thus guaranteeing the safety margin.

Sorry,

I forgot to mention the EURUSD in the above post.

Results

This is a results of EA in this moment

Files:
statement.htm  99 kb

I'm also kinda curious if anyone can help out in placing some indicators on the screen that actually match what 100pips is doing and thinking. I have a hard time understanding the code written in these scripts.

Any great minds out there who can give me a hand? Thanks, Jon

this morning's results using M5 chart

Files:
statement_1.htm  11 kb

Roets:
This EA will stay in a trade for as long as a week and only make a few pips. It will not end the current trade before it has reached a profit. i'm sure their is EA's that can do a better job. Just not my idea of trading. If I'm wrong please tell me why.

I do agree with you, but unless you can currently show me a better one, 100 pips seems to be pretty safe "so far". Again that is "so far" (only a week of using).

I have noticed 100pips is not always taking a profit when it has an excellent opportunity to. So in your statement about it grabbing only a few pips in a week...i can see that to be true. Anyways a great system to build off of, for anyone with programming skills and a bit of spare time.

Another thing to point out is that I've seen it create sell / buy trades at the same time on EUR/USD and USD/CHF, which is funny beacuse these two move almost exactly the same - just in opposite directions

jpsdyb:
I'm also kinda curious if anyone can help out in placing some indicators on the screen that actually match what 100pips is doing and thinking. I have a hard time understanding the code written in these scripts.

Any great minds out there who can give me a hand? Thanks, Jon

this morning's results using M5 chart

The EA functions better and offers to greater security in time frame 1H, with lots of 0.1 and stops of 50 pips, being able to be used in all the pairs.

If to obtain to make stops to function would be extremely interesting, will be that no programmer if interests for the EA. Somebody that understands of programming: PLEASE IN THEY HELP THEM!!!

rodrigokaus:
The EA functions better and offers to greater security in time frame 1H, with lots of 0.1 and stops of 50 pips, being able to be used in all the pairs.

Possibly true, but with the 1H timeframe can also come greater losses, no?

The funny thing with the 100pip, is the chart does not show a horizontal S/L line, only a T/P horizontal line, and the sell or buy line. Also strategy test never shows a loss...which is strange.

Again I can't read code very well, but my guess is that the EA stays in a trade until it reaches a profit, meaning that huge losses may be possible regardless of what time frame you are using especially if the pair you are trading is going into an extreme trend against your position.

Just my thoughts....

jpsdyb:
Possibly true, but with the 1H timeframe can also come greater losses, no?

The funny thing with the 100pip, is the chart does not show a horizontal S/L line, only a T/P horizontal line, and the sell or buy line. Also strategy test never shows a loss...which is strange.

Again I can't read code very well, but my guess is that the EA stays in a trade until it reaches a profit, meaning that huge losses may be possible regardless of what time frame you are using especially if the pair you are trading is going into an extreme trend against your position.

Just my thoughts....

I agree to you to parts, if to use the original system but if we will have one stop loss difinido well I find that we poderiamos to have some success. No EA is lost, it always in provides great learning to them.

No system is so perfect that it can interpret the personality human being. In this way, I believe that stop loss of 50 would be good to test this EA.

We count on the aid of the programmers to develop a EA that minimizes our prejudices.

Reason: