100 pips - page 20

i have a request if you kindly help me. I would like to have stop loss NOT MOBILE. This because when i test the expert i see the position without sl i set. Is possible to have a FIXED stop loss??

THANK YOU GUYS

Is this Thread Active?

I have found several version of 100 pips. Which one is working? The one I have says SL 50, TP 20, but mine is T/P after 2 pips. I am trading with a 5 digit broker, so should I set the T/P to 200, SL to 500, etc?

to everyone

I am a great fan of 100pips v3.1[1] and v3 and i used it on demo and it gave more than 240pips in 1hr on EURJPY.But the issue is the stoploss. If anyone can code the ea to set a stoploss at opening price then we would never loss any pip because.Lets use GBPUSD as an instance because it can sell for the next 6hrs.If GBPUSD is buying at 1.3903 and the ea is buying at that moment with sTakeprofit & lTakeprofit at 20pips each,stoploss at 1.3903.The trend went up by 7pips above the entry price and you set your takeprofits at 20pips,lets imagine the trend later went sell against you not meeting up your 20pips t/p.35trades on buy(35trades*7pips per trade=225pips) and the price goes below 1.3903,you have lost 225pips*your lotsize=money lost.Scalping is about taking chances and that's why i put my t/p at 4pips and it works great and make $700 in an hour with a lotsize of 1.0 on GBPUSD.All i am saying is any coder than can code this ea to set stoploss at entryprice would be highly appreciated. Comments please.

thank you for the ea i going to try it

but it work for 4 digits and 5 digits both ?

Use this one. I modified its code,its drawdown is small but huge profit. Backtest from 1999 to see its equity graph and post ur backtest summary.

Files:

There is a setfile in it,use that setfile. No matter the pair,this ea makes me money. I have backtested it on most currency pairs and it never blew up the account,even GOLD,Microsoft and #HPQ

100pips a day ea needs martingale.

Hi forum,i honestly need a coder to add martingale to this ea i modified 1oopips a day EURUSD Strategy | Myfxbook And also it opens one trade at a time,please make it open trades according to trend not by holding a position till profit before another trade opens. Thanks

the ea

My setfile is in the zipfile. Backtest and add martingale. First trade opens 1lot,second trade opens 2.0lot,third trade open 3.0lot,etc...... Thanks alot

Files:

'100pipsv3.1[1:
ea;448984']My setfile is in the zipfile. Backtest and add martingale. First trade opens 1lot,second trade opens 2.0lot,third trade open 3.0lot,etc...... Thanks alot

Hi 100pips,

So if I am understanding right you want to change this to a martingale type Ea?

mrtools:
Hi 100pips,So if I am understanding right you want to change this to a martingale type Ea?

yes,martingale would make it an awesome ea. I think there is a bug in the code,it holds a position till profit before another opens. Can you also check it? Thanks. Backtest it and see if u can add any other thing to it. It seems curve-fitted but thats how the ea trades

Reason: