100 pips - page 4

How are you making your stop losses? Manually, or have you changed something in the the script?

And how did you modify for 1HR timeframe?

Thxs, J

jpsdyb:
How are you making your stop losses? Manually, or have you changed something in the the script?

And how did you modify for 1HR timeframe?

Thxs, J

I am using this finishes versao of the system that I passed: 100 pips v1, that H1 frame can be used in teams. I am not controlling stop loss manually, I am leaving the EA to run alone.

Files:

thanks , i'll give it a try and see what happens

jpsdyb:
thanks , i'll give it a try and see what happens

it uses the system per at least 1 day and will see resulted. I believe that with the adequate configuration the profits could extremely be superior the losses

hellorodrigokaus,

If I include/understand the version v3 well is better than the version v3[1]1? thus for you, the test in court is:

EA: 100 pips v3

FT: H1 (not M5)

SL: 50

But i don't see in the propriety window:

-MOBILE STOP: 5

-MOBILE TAKE PROFIT: 5

I attache a picture for to see my question

Files:

this EA of your production or this is is a EA found on another forum which is called 100perday or 100 pips per day or or something like that? or is this a conversion since a EA for mt3?

BrunoFX:
this EA of your production or this is is a EA found on another forum which is called 100perday or 100 pips per day or or something like that? or is this a conversion since a EA for mt3?

The original EA was developed by the MetaQuotes, only made some alterations to be able to operate with lesser lots. I do not know if a version for MT3 exists.

Several trades

Indeed,this EA (v3_1) opens several trades at once. I think this happens when you also trade manually. Same pair. If so error maybe in ExistPositions function, you can add if(OrdersTotal() > 0) return(true); in the beginning but ea will not trade if you already have same pair trade. Also maybe OrderComment()==Name_Expert not right? may be replpace with StringFind(OrderComment(), Name_Expert, 0) != -1 or better use magic number.

Reason: