Channel trading system - page 31

Thanks

Just to say I now have the indicator, thanks for your swift response ND. This is the best FX Forum

Zig Zag

Please does anyone have the default Zig Zag MT4 indicator but with alert sound coded on it. I would highly appreciate it...

New Digital can you be of help.. Thanks

#MTF_Var Mov Avg indicator was fixed by Igorad:

see this post - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261/page6

Use #Var Mov Avg_5d indicator together with #MTF_Var Mov Avg indicator only if your broker is 5 digit.

Please find indicators and template for new Channel Trading System for M5 timeframe. I am currently testing it now to define the rules for 16 different pairs.

As it is price action system, and M5 timeframe is not easy to trade (channel is changed and everything is changed on the chart) so I am suggesting to you to use this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general to take an image on every bar and to analyze the trades after that.

First post of this thread was updated.

------------

edited.

Igorad coded Var Mov Avg indicator with alerts.

If AlertMode=1 so:

- we will have alert on the indicator's dot (on close bar). Simple like that: "VarMA Signal for BUY" or "arMA Signal for SELL"

and

- we will have alert on price cross indicator's line (on close bar). Simple like that: "Price Crosses to above VarMA from below" or "Price Crosses to below VarMA from above"

and

- we will have warning alert (sound only) if the distance between the price and indicator's value is less than DeltaPips (DeltaPips - in the settings of indicator).

Please change Var Mov Avg idicator in your template to #Var Mov Avg indicator attached.

--------

edited.

MTF version of Var Mov Avg (use with #Var Mov Avg_5d only if your broker is 5 digit.).

--------

edited.

Var Mov Avg indicator and MaksiGen_KaHaJI_CkaJIneP indicator were fixed by Igorad to use with 5 digit broker (see attached).

how to get the kuafman AMA value like get ma?

I get the kuafman indicater from the web.

it's a indicater.

I just want get the AMA value in my EA, just like we can get the ma value from ima(,,,).

how can achieve that?

can anybody help?

I moved your post to this indicator (look at the first post of this thread for M5 Channel system).

Hope this help (but I am not sure about how to get value sorry).

GBPCHF trade for today: I moved stop loss to breakeven level.

I am just continuing (some discussion was started on this post and this thread).

Files:

This T3MA ribbon filled simple & mtf indicator is really good and can be used in many trading systems.

For example - for this M5 channel:

USDCAD:

EURUSD:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:
usdcad_m5_1.jpg  236 kb
eurusd_m5_1.jpg  249 kb

Channel trading with TTM and TMA

Hey everyone,

I posted a TTM and TMA system awhile back and thought I'd make some improvements on it. The Channel Trading System layed out here by newdigital seems to be a good fit. With TTM scalper and TMA price zone indicators we can get the reversals that bounce off the SHI channel indicator a lot earlier.

I haven't tested this thoroughly, but it does look pretty good. I thought I'd show this around and see if you guys can added improvements or comments to make this a little better.

The same rules that apply to newdigitals Channel Trading System for the 1H, 4H, 1D timeframes, will apply to this one. The only difference is to ignore the 3 Line Brake indicator (or take it into account as an added confirmation... up to you), and enter when price bounces off the SHI channel, NonLag ZigZag signals a reversal, TMA (defualt settings) has displayed a dot, and TTM forms a reversal bar (turn subswing option to true) (see this post for more detail and download indicators). Here's a picture of the layout:

Thank you for any help you give!

Hi Newdigital,

I've been forward testing on H1 the original channel trading system that you posted at the beginning of the thread. So far the result has been encouraging. Have one question. With H1 timeframe, is there a right time of the day for entry into the system ? Sometimes, well before the Europe morning news time, a set up occurs, for example, the closed bar turns to blue from red, the arrow shows up at bottom of channel and the zigzag line connects the arrow at the bottom. As I understand it, that's the set up for long trade (please correct me if I'm wrong). However, should I make my entry right at that moment, or should I wait until after the morning news hour in Europe to place the trade ?

Thanks,

pooh

Reason: