Trading System by Xard777 - page 289

pooh123:
Can anyone explain this ? Today, Apr 22nd, in my chart for EURUSD, the daily open line showed two levels, the first level (the upper arrow) is 1.38152, while starting from 11:00 am, there appeared a 2nd level (the lower arrow) of 1.37905. I checked a naked chart and found that 1.37905 was the correct daily open price at 0:00. But why would this indicator !X2 PERIOD OPEN LINE show two levels for daily open line ?

Can you share your system my friend, along with the instructions?

Thanks

xard777:
Right mouse click and hit refresh, see if that resolves the situation. Xard777

Welcome back Big Guy. Thanks for returning my friend, can you tell us about any exciting changes to your system?

It's good having you back and I'm sure I speak for my good friends Mike and Nick too!

G

ForexTrader600:
Can you share your system my friend, along with the instructions? Thanks

My system is the system created by Xard777, version 20131207. I take long or short signal based on instructions in this thread. I set tp and sl in a discrete way based on length of previous bars or swing points, with generally rishk/reward of 1/1.1. Once I set tp and sl I don't move it. So I either take profit or stop out.

pooh123:
My system is the system created by Xard777, version 20131207. I take long or short signal based on instructions in this thread. I set tp and sl in a discrete way based on length of previous bars or swing points, with generally rishk/reward of 1/1.1. Once I set tp and sl I don't move it. So I either take profit or stop out.

Thanks for the instructions. Can you share the system (indicators/template) with us here?

ForexTrader600:
Thanks for the instructions. Can you share the system (indicators/template) with us here?

G, you're not falling asleep on us are you?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449/page183

ForexTrader600:

Instruction is in post #2482. Attached are indicators and templates.

Files:

Mike_S:
G, you're not falling asleep on us are you? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449/page183

You would sometimes think that I'm brain dead my good friend. Way too many projects on the board and it's taking away my flying time. Life is GOOD!

pooh123:
Instruction is in post #2482. Attached are indicators and templates.

Thanks a bunch my friend!

G

Very interesting, thanks for sharing!

I have a question here and would someone to explain for me. Thanks in advance.

I have been back testing this system and I take signals on bar close. So far the result is promising and yet not conclusive due to the limited length of time I've tested. However, I noticed that, sometimes a signal forms on a long bar and by close of the bar most of the move in pips is gone and if you make entry by bar close it will end up in a loss. My question: is the entry signal of this system only valid after close of the signal bar ? Or you can make entry before close of the signal bar ?

pooh123:
I have a question here and would someone to explain for me. Thanks in advance. I have been back testing this system and I take signals on bar close. So far the result is promising and yet not conclusive due to the limited length of time I've tested. However, I noticed that, sometimes a signal forms on a long bar and by close of the bar most of the move in pips is gone and if you make entry by bar close it will end up in a loss. My question: is the entry signal of this system only valid after close of the signal bar ? Or you can make entry before close of the signal bar ?

Just my 5 cents : wouldn't taking signals on an opened bar cause a lot of false signals?

Reason: