Channel trading system - page 25

Fx Referee:
Hi,

I just wants to know the meaning of this small dot on channel line, does it signify that price has broken that particular channel line?

Yes, it is the channel was broken in this place and the channel line was moved.

asadovelvin:
hmm You are true. But me need good Strategy and of your advice... How you will be able to give advice me ?

I am always describing the systems, posting the statements, winning the profit, doing mistakes ... you can see and read. The other members are doing the same so you can read their posts ... I do not understand your problem ... I will never say "Use this system and you will be rich" ... because you will lose 1 dollar and will remember me whole my life ... and why? no need for that ...

As I say - it should be your personal expeience and skills. Members on this forum are talking about their experience and skills so they are sharing. There are a lot of good profitable systems. But you only are responsible for your money and please, do not transfer your responsibility for your money to someone by your simple question. Hope you understand me sorry.

- Select the system. For example, this thread is having few trading systems for many timeframes.

- Read the thread.

- Start to trade as much as you can.

- Learn how to trade.

- Learn how not to trade.

- Learn to place stop loss and take profit

- Lear how to estimate the market condition

- learn how to plan your time in the morning for thr whole next day

and so on

- Learn how to learn (because people are not talking directly sometimes especially with the issues with good money involved) ...

newdigital:
Yes, it is the channel was broken in this place and the channel line was moved.

I am always describing the systems, posting the statements, winning the profit, doing mistakes ... you can see and read. The other members are doing the same so you can read their posts ... I do not understand your problem ... I will never say "Use this system and you will be rich" ... because you will lose 1 dollar and will remember me whole my life ... and why? no need for that ...

As I say - it should be your personal expeience and skills. Members on this forum are talking about their experience and skills so they are sharing. There are a lot of good profitable systems. But you only are responsible for your money and please, do not transfer your responsibility for your money to someone by your simple question. Hope you understand me sorry.

- Select the system. For example, this thread is having few trading systems for many timeframes.

- Read the thread.

- Start to trade as much as you can.

- Learn how to trade.

- Learn how not to trade.

- Learn to place stop loss and take profit

- Lear how to estimate the market condition

- learn how to plan your time in the morning for thr whole next day

and so on

- Learn how to learn (because people are not talking directly sometimes especially with the issues with good money involved) ...

Thank's very much for advice... I'll learn this business, soo need first find strategy hmm....

You are on the thread with few strategies. Read the thread from the beginning.

Nice move ahead

Hi trades,

By starting introduce channel to my system as improve my profit.

Kindly, look at this g/j 4hrs chart, there is revesal bar (pin bar) forming on channel borber with good retracement, therefore it is advicable to wait for High_low zig-zag to confirm it and the most important part of it is that the breaking of TL.

There's is support called (pivot point) just some pips below.

Moreover, the "3 lines break" has shown RED which i do not show on my chart but you can quickly look at it by adding the 3line break to your chart for clearance. Ready for trigger as soon as all the other factors obey.

Price may prove me wrong. **** Combine with your your trading style(system).

Thanks a million.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIF

Files:
gj.gif  20 kb

Also g/u

Hi,

Does this chart make sense to you?

Combine with your trabing system can make u roll in pips very soon.

Thanks.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Files:
gu.gif  22 kb

newdigital:

1. Channel Trading system for H1, H4 and D1 timeframes.

- Indicators and template are on post #8 of this thread.

We can use NonLagZigZag_v2 indicator from here instead of High_Low v2 (ZigZag).

- trading rules for this system: read from page #1 to page #3 of this thread.

This system was well-tested on demo and real account for many months.

------------------------------

2. Channel Trading system for M5 timeframe.

- indicators and template are on post #77.

- trading rules for this system: to be defined.

Var Mov Avg indicator and MaksiGen_KaHaJI_CkaJIneP indicator were fixed by Igorad to use with 5 digit broker. So, this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261/page6 is updated for 2 more indicators.

Hi newdigital,

I was wondering if you can help me out. I have been trading using a regression channel with similar rules to the ones you posted at the beginning of this thread. I am looking for a version of the i-Regr indicator that has an alert for when the current price bar crosses the high or low boundary of the channel. I have been searching the forums here but have not found one. I'm sure your familiar with this indicator and it has really become an important part of my trading system. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

fxin

Files:
i-regr.mq4  5 kb

Alert?

I am not a coder and it is difficult for me to create alert for channel indicators especially when price is crossing the channel line: price is "repainted" and the channel line is "repainted" ... so it is not simple alert.

Besides, alert is on closed bar? But all the picture can be changed on the next bar ... because the line can be moved ...

Too complicated request for me sorry.

Hey newdigital,

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. I may need to consider a different indicator for an alert to fit my trade strategy.

fxin

Hi

by your opinion what are the best settings about high_low v2 zig zag on 1Min TF? Thanks

Reason: