Forex systems - page 12

I'm here, alcoholic brothers.)

Mathematician, I've been saving cognac for you for a long time now. It's waiting for you.

Well, we've got a long way to go. Did you read this? See my post, the big one. All right, I'll be there in an hour and a half.

to Mathematec & Alexey

My cockroaches say it's OK, and... long sausage and .... everything .... = proudly presents
we'll win +=>>>>>>>>>
But
Victory is for the vanquished and the victor
and PEREMOGA
it's the victor who celebrates
Ommmmanudley us's

http://regulest.0pk.ru/viewtopic.php?pid=350#p350

The emergence of GBPUSD 250-400 pips trends for the benefit of Method N3 trading conditions we think is obvious. see the post at the link.

The question is whether or not there are those among you who wish to serve the proverbial London Stock Exchange by explaining the reason at the candidate level.

I lost 100% of my deposit 29 c.u. the day before yesterday because MQL4 experts only work for hire and everyone has already forgotten about writing the Expert Advisor.

They cannot write a script, but they go there - in front of the forex director.

They are stupid and sneaky.

They should not have littered this post for three pages for nothing, it was not about you.

Today at about 17:00 I had a dialogue with A. Romanov, who calls himself "Tsar, the Viceroy of God not Zamle!

The execution of the embezzlers, the ichmen, and the psychiatrist, has already been agreed upon. By traction, I may take heed of the last requests. It's the only thing that puts brains in the right place. This is serious. Executioners, go ahead, it's all agreed! The championship, not the championship, MT4 is the same saber in the hands of Islamists as heroin, those who have been caught with it are treasurers and traitors, and even the most influential officials are being denied. Remember, most went to the cemeteries just because they thought they were being joked with.

Regulest123 >> :

http://regulest.0pk.ru/viewtopic.php?pid=350#p350

The emergence of GBPUSD 250-400 pips trends for the benefit of Method N3 trading conditions we think is obvious. see the post at the link.

The question is whether or not there are those among you who wish to serve the proverbial London Stock Exchange by explaining the reason at the candidate level.

I lost 100% of my deposit 29 c.u. the day before yesterday because MQL4 experts only work for hire and everyone has already forgotten about writing the Expert Advisor.

They cannot write a script, but they go there - in front of the forex director.

They are stupid and sneaky.

They should not have littered this post for three pages for nothing, it was not about you.

Today at about 17:00 I had a dialogue with A. Romanov, who calls himself "Tsar, the Viceroy of God not Zamle!

The execution of the embezzlers, the ichmen, and the psychiatrist, has already been agreed upon. By traction, I may take heed of the last requests. It's the only thing that puts brains in the right place. This is serious. Executioners, go ahead, it's all agreed! The championship, not the championship, MT4 is the same saber in the hands of Islamists as heroin, those who have been caught with it are treasurers and traitors, and even the most powerful officials are being denied. Remember, most people went to the cemeteries because they thought they were joking.

You fought with him, didn't you, and now there's a 'dialogue'?

no..... don't get it..... went to the fridge..... I think there was still 0.7 there....

Regulest, come on about the Islamists, let's drink vodka. Today is a real holiday, the Revolution!

The impression was not 0.7, but 3*0.7.

Hooray, the banquet continues.

Pardon me, folks, I've still got a beer left to grind

Mathemat >> :

Sorry, folks, I've still got some beer left to grind.

Opponent is silent for now, we wait.

Reason: