Strategy Tester

Hello! Not working with MT5 but would like to know about strategy tester … suppose I want to backrest/optimize a EA for all fx pairs. At the end, we will get the best settings of the EA for all tested pairs? Or best settings for each pair?! Thanks 

Daniel Cioca: Hello! Not working with MT5 but would like to know about strategy tester … suppose I want to backrest/optimize a EA for all fx pairs. At the end, we will get the best settings of the EA for all tested pairs? Or best settings for each pair?! Thanks 

That depends on how to you prepare your optimisations. Read the following thread: Multiple Optimization MT5

Multiple Optimization MT5
Multiple Optimization MT5
  • www.mql5.com
Hello folks...

Daniel Cioca:
Hello! Not working with MT5 but would like to know about strategy tester … suppose I want to backrest/optimize a EA for all fx pairs. At the end, we will get the best settings of the EA for all tested pairs? Or best settings for each pair?! Thanks 

Beware of the market scanner mode though . I assumed it was an automated optimization for all pairs on the market watch but it is not .

Reason: