ASCTrend system - page 52

automated system

Has anyone thought of making an automated system for teh asctrend indicator. buy signal with up arrow and sell signal with down arrow

Just for some people who want to start with something reading this thread.

Easy ASCTrend system.

Very easy.

Indicators and template are attached.

M5 timeframe.

And use e-Trailing.mq4 EA (attached).

Rules are very simple - see images.

To have alarm please change SoundON to 1 in ASCTrend indicator.

newdigital:
No paint - no problem. Means if indicator is not confirming buy or sell so we don't have any problem with it because we are not trading in this case.

Hi NewDigital,

Many thanks always.

sincerely,

Brilliant ND, I was following this system from a begining, really nice.

I'll try this 5m system imidiately, looks good so far.

Thanks.

Hii ND

EA for M5 is not worked is there any adjustment in my meta?

Thanks in advance

serdar:
Hii ND

EA for M5 is not worked is there any adjustment in my meta?

Thanks in advance

It will not be very difficult to create EA for this easy asctrend system on M5 timeframe because:

- NRTR_color_line indicator is using ATR indicator;

- ASCTrend indicator is using the following:

int ASCTrend( int risk )

{

double smin, smax, bsmin, bsmax;

smin=Low[Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,9,1)];

smax=High;

bsmax = smax-(smax - smin)*(33.0-risk)/100.0;

bsmin = smin+(smax - smin)*(33.0-risk)/100.0;

asctrend = asctrend1;

if(Close[1]>bsmax) asctrend= 1;

if(Close[1]<bsmin) asctrend=-1;

asctrend1 = asctrend;

return(asctrend);[/CODE]

and

[CODE]bool ASCtrendBuy = ASCtrend>0 && ASCtrend1<0;

bool ASCtrendSell = ASCtrend0;

I will try to create this simple EA when I will have a time. Or somebody may do it (because I am not good coder ).

CountBars?

Hi ND,

Can you confirm that the CountBars in the Asctrend indicator is just the number of bars to paint backwards?

Meaning, that changing CountBars to say "10", wouldn't actually change the placement of a signal, but rather, the indicator would only calculate the last 10 bars for a signal...

Is that correct?

Thanks!

-CS

cubesteak:
Hi ND,

Can you confirm that the CountBars in the Asctrend indicator is just the number of bars to paint backwards?

Meaning, that changing CountBars to say "10", wouldn't actually change the placement of a signal, but rather, the indicator would only calculate the last 10 bars for a signal...

Is that correct?

Thanks!

-CS

Not exactly like this.

I am not good coder but I see something in the code:

if (CountBars>=1000) CountBars=950;

SetIndexDrawBegin(0,Bars-CountBars+11+1);

SetIndexDrawBegin(1,Bars-CountBars+11+1);

As i understand this indicator is starting to draw not from Bars-CountBars ("Bars" is number of bars visible on the chart). It was started from 11+1. So if you set CountBars as 10 so nothing will be happened.

And this CountBars is everywhere inside the code.

But I am not sure as i am not a coder.

RE NRTR Color Line and Non Lag MA vs5

Hi ND

Thanks so much for all your hard work and contributions You are a star! I have been following all your systems Could I check with you - the 30 min system with the Nonlag MA vs 5 - should it use less resources than vs 4?

Also, with the new 5 min system how would you use the NRTR Color line for entries/exits It is not very clear to me?

Thanx

ejpdl:
Hi ND

Thanks so much for all your hard work and contributions You are a star! I have been following all your systems Could I check with you - the 30 min system with the Nonlag MA vs 5 - should it use less resources than vs 4?

Also, with the new 5 min system how would you use the NRTR Color line for entries/exits It is not very clear to me?

Thanx

Nonlag MA vs 5 is using less resources than v4. This v5 was created especially to use less resources.

New 5 min system.

I use NRTR Color line as a filter only: when we have buy asctrend signals so NRTR Color line should be in blue color. It is not for exit.

Now I am using adidtional indicator as a filter and sometimes for exit (attached). I modified this indicator to act as a channel and added Delta parameter in pips. See image attached. This indicator will help us to avoid some bad cases as we had today with price movement.

Reason: