ASCTrend system - page 99

asc trend excel

Is it possible to put the asc trend signal into excel so it can be analysed on a spreadsheet?

Is there a version of the ea that will simply buy/ sell on the next bar to the arrow in a specified time period with tp and sl?

xtf:
Is there a version of the ea that will simply buy/ sell on the next bar to the arrow in a specified time period with tp and sl?

If I remember we can use this EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page65 with sl and tp and buy/sell is openning on the next bar to the arrow.

First post of this thread is updated with more links.

ASC quick trigger

So the ASC trend EA does not enter too late,

could the buy/ sell order be placed on the same bar if the price rises (eg) 10 pips above the ASC trigger level?

If I'm not explaining it properly please say

Files:
asc_picture.gif  34 kb

xtf:
...could the buy/ sell order be placed on the same bar if the price rises (eg) 10 pips above the ASC trigger level? ...

buy on the same open bar if 10 pips above the ASC level;

sell on the same open bar if 10 pips below the ASC level.

Right?

But asctrend arrow may be disappear on open bar ...

newdigital:
buy on the same open bar if 10 pips above the ASC level;

sell on the same open bar if 10 pips below the ASC level.

Right?

But asctrend arrow may be disappear on open bar ...

For example, we see arrow. Buy asctrend arrow.

10 pips going up. We open buy order. On the same bar with arrow.

But when bar is closed so arrow is disappeared. Because may be the price went back to short on the same bar.

So, we had arrow and now we do not have arrow. But we already opened buy order. So, what to do? Will we close the order?

Because asctrend signal on open bar (same with any other indicator) may be disappeared on open bar.

20:15:15. Appeared: we open buy order.

20:15:30. Disappeared: we close buy order.

20:15:45. buy signal appeared: we open buy order.

20:16:00. buy signal disappeared: we close buy order.

We can open and close many orders withing 1 minutes ....

Because any indicators is continuing painting on open bar.

xtf:
I am aware this will add risk and cause some incorrect entries. this is why it should be adjustable. The trade would then be managed by the normal TP/SL. I think it would be a useful addition.

Yes, it will be a lot of incorrect entries because any indicator is re-painting (or continuing paiting) on the open bar. And it is the main problem.

For example: it may be 10 asctrend signals for 1 bar. And all 10 asctrend signals may be disappeared on the next bar. So, open 10 orders and close 10 orders withing one bar?

I am aware this will add risk and cause some incorrect entries. this is why it should be adjustable. The trade would then be managed by the normal TP/SL.

I think it would be a useful addition. If it has caused a signal and moved an extra 10 pips (or 20 if you like), it is less likely to reverse.

when the buy signal appears it should create a buy stop ten pips above. if it is not hit, wait til the next bar - it shouldn't matter if the buy signal flickers on and off.

Potentially a buy signal could go off, the limit order hit, then a sell order- whiplash, which would be rare and you'd have to live with.

I hope someone can code it.

Reason: