ASCTrend system - page 98

OOps! now too many duplicate posts. Sorry not spam just accident.

I asked Igorad to look at this.

Igorad fixed v1.6.

So, please find AsctrendBuySellExpert_v1.7 EA attached.

This EA is using PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 from v1.4 from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page51

Look also at this post for more explanation https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page63

Where is the profit of this system?

Hello all. Sorry for my bad English. I visually backtested this system (last EA), but sorry - it is not profitable - equity wings and ends on zero, thats all.(Attached image) I understand that it is hard to make EA, but in my opinion system must be more simple. (Attached immage MyEA). As this ASC system many rules are from elite section I hope that in nearest time this HI-END idea will start to be profitable without such drawdawns. In any case thanks all for big efforts and ideas in this forum. Sometimes I get new ideas for profitable EA's here. Thank's all and don't take offense for my thouths.

Files:

If you are talking about manual systems so I posted my statements many times on this thread.

As to this EA so people should find the settings for this EA. This EA and rules are not from elite section. This EA came according to requst of some member on this thread and idea of some member, Igorad was coded EA, many people tested it trying to find good settings and will test more, some members gave some ideas about improvements based on testing (forward testing) and Igorad improved EA ...

You can find the settings for us. Why not?

There are many trading systems on this thread created and forward tested. And as I remember just 2 EAs only.

Settings

Dear NewDigital, thanks for information. I'll try to find "best" settings after learn the code. As ussually I'm testing strategies and EAs by giving them the same SL and TP, or if system or EA is "allways in market" then I let it to close previuos order by oposite order. In my subjective opinion if EA or strategy with that given conditions do not generate at least 60 % winning trades - its place is in "recycle bin". If more - then is time to improve it with some additional rulles or settings. Also with indicators - too many too worse. And strategy - if it can be described as mechanical - good, if with "in that case look there or in that" - aware. Market has only two ways - up or down. Why complicate it with huge portion of rules?

Also is it true about ELITE SECTION win more than 3000 pips (30000$ investing 1 lot every time) almost every month? If YES so why everybody making their own systems if can get "holly grail" allmost for free?

Thanks for reply, best regards.

Usually the author of idea is suggesting the settings. Or the coder. If they did not say anything so testers/traders will try to find the settings by backtesting/optimizing/forward testing. But good settings based on author's idea or coders suggestion mean nothing without forward testing for at least 3 months.

As to simple manual systems so there are many simple systems on the forum well forward tested and well developed. Just select one and adapt for your need by coding or settings.

As to elite section so it is all EAs all together. It is more than 70 if I remember forward testing.

I could not find good settings for AsctrendBuySellExpert_v1.1 EA and I did not try yet AsctrendBuySellExpert_v1.5 EA, AsctrendBuySellExpert_v1.6 EA and AsctrendBuySellExpert_v1.7 EA. I will forward test this AsctrendBuySellExpert_v1.7 EA for this public thread. But it is necessary to find the settings first and it is not easy to do.

Usually I am making some conclusion based on 3 months forward testing. Very preliminary conclusion. If 6 months forward testing so we can say something. Just somethng. And we can say nothing based on backtesting results: we can see just how EA works only.

newdigital:
Igorad fixed v1.6.

So, please find AsctrendBuySellExpert_v1.7 EA attached.

This EA is using PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 from v1.4 from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page51

Look also at this post for more explanation https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page63

New Digital,

Thank you for your effort

Reason: