ASCTrend system - page 95

azjeff:
Hi Traderlab,

How are you doing with the new version? Would you mind posting the set file you are using at this time? Are you still trading off 15 minute time frame?

Thank You,

Jeff

It seems to work better,still testing on 15 min TF.Attached is the set file I'm using,if you find a better setting please post for everyone to try..regards

Files:
asc6.set  2 kb

Thanks a lot.

I updated 1st post of this thread.

mrtools:
Thanks Igorad for this EA, does anyone know where to find Price Channel Stop V1.3 its called for in Ascrend v1.6 EA did a search but can only find as high as 1.2

Thanks

mrtools

ps)nevermind found it

hi

i have Price Channel Stop V6..i REALY do not remember if it from the elite section or not?!!..i will wait NEWDIGITAL OR LINUEXER TO TELL IF I AM ABLE TO POST IT OR IT IS ELITE SECTION INDICATORS..

i want to help,But in right way..

i will be very thankfull if NEWDIGITAL OR LINUEXER give me some help here.

ahmedazizelias:
I do not know!!..any way,it seems that you allow me to post what i have..take a look and tell me if it okay or i am just have crossed eyes..

Actuly i do not remember where or when i got it,i just found it in my PC somewhere..is it correct or something wrong,because i see my last attachment is pending for aproval!!Did i do something worng?..sorry if i am.

ahmedazizelias:
I do not know!!..any way,it seems that you allow me to post what i have..take a look and tell me if it okay or i am just have crossed eyes..

Indicator is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173179

------------

Please edite your signature:

Files:
signature.jpg  45 kb

confirmation.

Hi everyone,

After spend 4 hours reading all the thread here, it is so exciting to see such a great development of trading system. And with the data still in mind, I also got confused. So here I post (my first post) to get some confirmation.

1. If I want to use ASCTrend System EA, I only need Price Channel Stop v1.3 indicator, right? Do I need to attach it to my chart or just put it in indicator folder?

2. So far this EA only work for long term trading (D1 and W1) but there is also a setting for M15, right?

3. I think that I'm going to test this system on M30 since I already start trading on this TF. So any advice in advance will be helpful.

Hope someone can make my mind more clear with this system. Thx.

If EA is using indicator so you should have it in indicators folder. Do not need to attach indicator to the chart if you are using EA.

newdigital:
Indicator is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173179

------------

Please edite your signature:

what is the problem with my signature??

Reason: