ASCTrend system - page 40

Automated Trade Exit

Pedzr888, NewDigital or another of the more experienced users,

Do the default settings v7.2 of this EA provide for automated closing of trades?

My assumption by what I've read in this thread is that there are trade closing options that each user may set individually. Is this accurate?

I am also assuming that the specific parameters are "EnableCloseByASCTrend" and/or "NonLagMAExit". Am I correct that if these parameters are set to true, the EA will close trades based on these criteria?

I apologise in advance if the answers are obvious to everyone. I'm doing my best as someone newer to trading and very new to EA automation to get a handle on all of this.

BTW, If I'm totally off in my assumptions, feel free to set me straight.

Many thanks,

Steve

NewDigital,

Thank you for all your effort.

I have started to read this thread. Theres so much information. So many indicators and settings and they are frequently being updated. As someone who is new to forex and new to this thread I would be very grateful if you can do the following for us:

For the up to date '1min ASCTrend System' and '15 min ASCTrend System' and '30 min ASCTrend System' , please write down clearly the rules for buy and sell. The settings for each of the indicator and how to use each indicator (what it is used for).

I feel abit embarrassed to ask you, Im not giving you anything in return right now. I would be so so grateful if you can do the above and if I do make money I promise I will donate to you. You have been excellent. Please do the above for me and other newbies.

Regards

Attiqul

ps. also provide all indicators and templates with examples. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

newdigital:
Sorry for cross talking but some people asking about exit. So see an image. We have several kinds of exit and people may choose any one.

Also I want to say that it is difficult to test this system manually as we need to open many orders and keep/manage them during the several days sometimes until close.

And because of that big thanks for the members (Pedzr888, npj6400 and others) created and tested EA for this system.

Hi newdigital !

Thanks for answer ! Now Indikator works ! Was my mistake, forgot to paste it ! A Question, can you post exact this exit indikator (who makes the exit arrows) as MTF Version ???

Thanks !

mr.trader

Newdigital

Can you replace with the latest indicators on Post #1, it will make it much easier to be sure we all have the correct versions?

Thanks.....

et_phonehome_2:
Newdigital

Can you replace with the latest indicators on Post #1, it will make it much easier to be sure we all have the correct versions?

Thanks.....

No it's ok.

There are traditional systems (the same with "museum of regional studies" for example). It was posted starting from the post#1 on this thread.

And there are new ASCTrend systems.

So this thread was developed by new systems.

If somebody wants to create something new and different from mine so this somebody will have to go to the post #1 to see the situation from the beginning.

where is the entry

Can someone clarify where the entry is for this screen shot (back testing)

GBPUSD 30M chart - June 27th

Thanks

Files:
gbp.jpg  90 kb

Hi NewDigital,

Can you elaborate a little on the entry signal for the 30 min system. If i am not wrong :

For a buy

ASCTrend Signal Green arrow + Big nonLag MA change to blue + Small nonlag MA change to blue + RSI change to blue + Absolute Strength turn to blue = Good buy signal , right?

And similarly for sell, reverse of the above.

But i would think that this scenario happens not too frequently, may be once a week or so on a pair. Is it possible that we can take entry signal if the AscTrend signal is validated by atleast 2 or 3 out of 4 possible validations?

Maybe in the case where all the validations are satisfied, we can be positive of the trade and maybe aim for 100 + pips. In the case where 3 validations happen + AscTrend , maybe go for about 30 pips. Where 2 validations + ASCTrend , about 10 pips target.

Would like to hear your comment on this. Please correct me if i am wrong and also enlighten me on the precedence of the signal validation indicators.

Thanks

forexplayer:
Hi NewDigital,

Can you elaborate a little on the entry signal for the 30 min system. If i am not wrong :

For a buy

ASCTrend Signal Green arrow + Big nonLag MA change to blue + Small nonlag MA change to blue + RSI change to blue + Absolute Strength turn to blue = Good buy signal , right?

And similarly for sell, reverse of the above.

But i would think that this scenario happens not too frequently, may be once a week or so on a pair. Is it possible that we can take entry signal if the AscTrend signal is validated by atleast 2 or 3 out of 4 possible validations?

Maybe in the case where all the validations are satisfied, we can be positive of the trade and maybe aim for 100 + pips. In the case where 3 validations happen + AscTrend , maybe go for about 30 pips. Where 2 validations + ASCTrend , about 10 pips target.

Would like to hear your comment on this. Please correct me if i am wrong and also enlighten me on the precedence of the signal validation indicators.

Thanks

Not exactly like this.

I was thinking about ASCTrend sinal validated by two filters: NonLafMA big and RSIFilter. That's all. I attached NonLagMA small, Fibo-Pivot, the other Pivot and AbsoluteStrenght indicators just for orientation because when we open the order we may understand about what the price is doing every 30 minutes using these indicators.

For example, look at the GBPUSD M30 (attached). We may see two ASCTrend sell signals validated by NonLagMA big and not validated by RSIFilter. We are not trading.

Files:
gbpusd_1.gif  31 kb

It is the image on how it was started last week.

Files:
gbpusd_2.gif  26 kb

And it is the full image of the possible trades starting in the end of last week.

As we see from the image it was two good buy ordes validated by NonLagMA big and RSIFilter indicators.

And these two orders were still open on Monday.

Files:
gbpusd_3.gif  29 kb
Reason: