Moving Average - page 94

Thanks mrtools for very very prompt reply

but I think signals are not created on crossover of ema to envelope

I think I need this way....when ema crosses lower band sell and when it crosses upper band create buy signal..I will give you the whole template when ready so you will come to know the concept

uttampadhiar:
hello, Can anyone give me a signal on crossover of an envelope and an EMA.....this concept gives very long rallies and also keeps you out of market when it is sideways

Hello Uttampadhiar,

Made this one it will draw the envelopes and ma and should alert when the the ma crosses the upper or lower envelope.

Files:

uttampadhiar:
I think I need this way....when ema crosses lower band sell and when it crosses upper band create buy signal..I will give you the whole template when ready so you will come to know the concept

Uttampadhiar,

The way you are saying was how I intended to make it but had modified it from another indicator and forgot a few things, anyway posted a corrected version at the original post and alerts should work on ma breaking out of upper envelope as a buy and a sell with envelopes breaking out of the lower envelope. As far as a signal were you meaning a signal as an alert or something different?

I need buy and sell signals

sir please do it this way

Envelope = 288 with deviation 0.15

Ema = 90

use it in 15 min chart and see the miracle... it tells you trend as well as no trend. and gives you REALLY HUGE RALLIES. I just need buy sell signals..hope I have made myself clear

uttampadhiar:
sir please do it this way

Envelope = 288 with deviation 0.15

Ema = 90

use it in 15 min chart and see the miracle... it tells you trend as well as no trend. and gives you REALLY HUGE RALLIES. I just need buy sell signals..hope I have made myself clear

Made this version only as arrows, made your settings as default, the picture is just showing the earlier indicator with the arrow version, just to verify the cross.

Thanks a lot this is exactly what i need....thank you very very much

Hi Uttampadhiar,

Did you get what you want to trade? I have a random search for strategy software wherein I could have it look for optimum way and optimum periods for ema, wma, Keltner bands, or BBbands and it would make the EA for auto trading if interested, each random pass is thoroughly tested. The higher the TF like 4hr, Daily, 1hr allows me to do more thorough search within days. Message me if interested or batchj at earth link dot net. Not a sales pitch, free interest like everything else on this forum. Just don't want the results availed here. EA would only auto trade and/or email message you though.

If interested just need the TF and what other indies you'd like to see in random search.

Jerry

AllAverages 3.1 by igorad

// List of MAs:

// MA_Method= 0: SMA - Simple Moving Average

// MA_Method= 1: EMA - Exponential Moving Average

// MA_Method= 2: Wilder - Wilder Exponential Moving Average

// MA_Method= 3: LWMA - Linear Weighted Moving Average

// MA_Method= 4: SineWMA - Sine Weighted Moving Average

// MA_Method= 5: TriMA - Triangular Moving Average

// MA_Method= 6: LSMA - Least Square Moving Average (or EPMA, Linear Regression Line)

// MA_Method= 7: SMMA - Smoothed Moving Average

// MA_Method= 8: HMA - Hull Moving Average by Alan Hull

// MA_Method= 9: ZeroLagEMA - Zero-Lag Exponential Moving Average

// MA_Method=10: DEMA - Double Exponential Moving Average by Patrick Mulloy

// MA_Method=11: T3_basic - T3 by T.Tillson (original version)

// MA_Method=12: ITrend - Instantaneous Trendline by J.Ehlers

// MA_Method=13: Median - Moving Median

// MA_Method=14: GeoMean - Geometric Mean

// MA_Method=15: REMA - Regularized EMA by Chris Satchwell

// MA_Method=16: ILRS - Integral of Linear Regression Slope

// MA_Method=17: IE/2 - Combination of LSMA and ILRS

// MA_Method=18: TriMAgen - Triangular Moving Average generalized by J.Ehlers

// MA_Method=19: VWMA - Volume Weighted Moving Average

// MA_Method=20: JSmooth - Smoothing by Mark Jurik

// MA_Method=21: SMA_eq - Simplified SMA

// MA_Method=22: ALMA - Arnaud Legoux Moving Average

// MA_Method=23: TEMA - Triple Exponential Moving Average by Patrick Mulloy

// MA_Method=24: T3 - T3 by T.Tillson (correct version)

// MA_Method=25: Laguerre - Laguerre filter by J.Ehlers

// MA_Method=26: MD - McGinley Dynamic

Files:
Reason: