EthanHunt
EthanHunt  

Thank you fxbs, have a nice week.

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

toppzy
toppzy  

how to change base of custom incdicators

please i need help on how to place a custom indicator another custom indicator.

toppzy
toppzy  

btw i use metatrader

fxbs
fxbs  

in mt4 you can apply standard ind. on custom but not custom on custom

(so such ind. has to be specially coded)

fxbs
fxbs  

ma two: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8307

double MA_Blue = iMA(NULL,0,PERIOD,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_WEIGHTED,i);

double MA_Red = iMA(NULL,0,PERIOD,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

double MA_Blue2 = iMA(NULL,0,PERIOD*2,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_WEIGHTED,i);

double MA_Red2 = iMA(NULL,0,PERIOD*2,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

ExtMapBuffer1=((MA_Red2-MA_Blue2)+(MA_Red-MA_Blue))*1000000;

ExtMapBuffer2=(MA_Red-MA_Blue)*1000000;

Files:
matwo.mq4 2 kb
ma_two.gif 12 kb
gilos
gilos  

hi all,

nice to see that there are still a lot of people that help other people without asking anything in return...shows that there is still goodness in this crazy world...

i tried to find alert based on william's alligator indicator but my search directed me here. it seems that this thread is the nearest of what i wanted...isn't it? anyway if i'm wrong, can anyone direct me to the correct thread?

if i'm right, can anyone help me alter or make any cross indicator becoz what i have read here, the indicator either can only change shift/ MA method/ price but not all three...

hope that anyone of you here can help me...can't offer anything but a heartful thanks...thank you.

p/s i posted this as well in another thread coz i dunno which thread to ask actually...

ServerUang
ServerUang  

hello gilos, is this are you looking for ?

prasxz
prasxz  

hi

I give u this triple MA EA

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

gilos
gilos  

wow! thanx a lot guys!!! u guys really brighten up my day...these two are the ones that i really need...i can't thank you enuf...if u guys were in Malaysia, i would have given u a treat of a lifetime...

about the EA prasz, as this is the first time i'm using any EA, may i know what the 'magicnumber' and margin 'cutoff' are? and the middle and slow spread also...

again, thank you very much guys...

edited:

prasz, the EA didnt follow its own s/l and t/p for some orders, eg, i went long on a/u at 0.6173 with s/l 50 and t/p 10, but it triggered the s/l at 0.6152...

maybe my setting is wrong...is it bcoz my tradesize percent and opening many orders? can you help me? Thanx...

ss: