Moving Average - page 101

Zero lag rainbow (by Alexander Gettinger)

Files:

Split moving average (by Alexander Gettinger)

Files:

All averages consensus (by igorad)

Be careful in ranging periods - see example

I know it might sound very basic, but I can't seem to find a Moving Average indicator that has the "apply to previous data" feature in it. I would appreciate if anyone can upload one here. I intend adding it to my RSI indicator and possibly other indicators as well.

I think that basically what I need is the default MT4 Moving Indicator that will be displayed in my custom indicator folder and that I can then drag and add onto my RSI and other indicators.

Thanks in advance.

pipdripper:
I know it might sound very basic, but I can't seem to find a Moving Average indicator that has the "apply to previous data" feature in it. I would appreciate if anyone can upload one here. I intend adding it to my RSI indicator and possibly other indicators as well.

I think that basically what I need is the default MT4 Moving Indicator that will be displayed in my custom indicator folder and that I can then drag and add onto my RSI and other indicators.

Thanks in advance.

pipdripper

It can not be done in metarader 4 with custom indicator (only built in indicator - like the built in moving average - can do that)

Is it possible to add HA MA to the list in the all averages indi please?

handy148:
Is it possible to add HA MA to the list in the all averages indi please?

handy148

Did you check this version : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page63 ?

PS: what is HA MA? If it is heiken ashi, then use prices from 7 to 10 in that indicator

Wilders moving average (by Alexander Gettinger)

Files:
wma.mq4  2 kb

HELLO MRTOOLS,

Please assist with a HISTO Version of this indicator.

The histo version will use only its first 3 COLORS,i.e GREEN,RED AND YELLOW.

THANKS IN ADVAANCE.

Files:

winner246:
HELLO MRTOOLS,

Please assist with a HISTO Version of this indicator.

The histo version will use only its first 3 COLORS,i.e GREEN,RED AND YELLOW.

THANKS IN ADVAANCE.

Hello Winner246,

Made a histo version.

Reason: