Moving Average - page 74

Thank you

Yes thats it thank you for your help

chrisstoff:
I am not sure... Is this what you requested?

Help please

I have attached my two indicators, moving average indicators , Please someone add a color factor to them so that they should change color with the trend.... Thanks in advance to anyone who do that for me ...

Price close above or bellow MA

I have searched this thread for an MA alert but have not found anything suitable ..

I am looking for what I hope is a very simple indicator to make with sound alert, the indicator should sound alert on price closing above or bellow an MA .... thats all..

for instance ..

user defined MA type, mode, shift

(3 period SMA on price close x shifted forward 3 periods for example)

user defined price direction

(selelct if alert should be on price closing above the MA or bellow the MA)

Alternatively this option could be based on the opposite direction of the close of the last bar, for example if the last bar closed above the MA, then alert only on any subsequent close bellow the MA

Alert only on current bar closing above or below the MA (depending on defined direction)

I apoligise if this us unclear since I have no MQL knowledge whatsoever

MTF would be lovely but not entirely crucial

would some kind soul throw this together if it is not too labour intensive..

thanks so much

can we have voice alert for WMA crossover ?

newdigital:
Two EMA crossing indicators with alert. Created Kalenzo and I modified something.

Its been very nice to have such wonderful indicators from you...

Can we have a voice alert for WMA crossover alerts...

i think it would be very much helpful for us...

TradeOscillator:
Its been very nice to have such wonderful indicators from you...

Can we have a voice alert for WMA crossover alerts...

i think it would be very much helpful for us...

It would be nice if we could get the crossover that paints a dot (different color for up and down) where the moving averages meet along with a sound alert to go with....

and if those MAs could be customised is even better...

Does something like this exist?

Price Cross Moving Average Indicator

Hi all,

I have an indicator that I would like to get some slight adjustments made to.

This indicator alerts when price opens one side of a moving average and closes on the other side of the moving average.

What I am trying to get it to do is to alert whenever price crosses the moving average at any point.

Would anyone be able to help me fix this issue ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

DW

Hi Dark Wolf!

I've modified the indicator for you but i warn you the results may not be as you expect. To get the desired result you need to be checking the current bar (bar 0) which changes all the time, as opposed to the previous bar (bar 1). What will happen is, as price fluctuates up and down, you will get multiple alerts and possible double alerts as price crosses over, then back, then over again.

most people get around this by working on bar 1, or by only alerting when price has crossed AND there is a distance of x pips.

Regards,

Files:

Variable MA

Hi all,

As i am a fan of MA (caus' they gives the structure), i've coded MAs who switch period with the volatility, the first is longer when volatility become increases while the second is the inverse (lower volatility, longer periods). (Attach are not in order)

Say me if you find it usefull and what setting you prefere if you used it .

i'll wait your feedback.

Files:

Moving Average Envelope Indocator

I am looking for a Moving Average Envelope indicator, one that has a center line that is the moving average (I need to be able to adjust the periods) and then two lines, one above the moving average and one below the moving average - I need to be able to set these by a percentage of the currency's price. I have attached a screenshot of it in VT Trader.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Luke

Reason: