fxbs:
no, i don't have to - and i won't

OK, then I will. SELL, SELL, SELL!!!

or, rather - BUY, BUY, BUY!!!

This is what the folk wants. But it does not work like this, does it

???

fxbs:
no, i don't have to - and i won't

fx bs...you are hiding something...you got to come clean!...we need you to tell us everything you know...

Pava:
fx bs...you are hiding something...you got to come clean!...we need you to tell us everything you know...

SELL!!!! IMMEDIATELY!!! SELL!!!

(or buy)

!!!

FatherJack:
SELL!!!! IMMEDIATELY!!! SELL!!! (or buy)

Father Jack...you changed your identity/picture/avatar...you are an Impostor!...you usurped place of Father Jack...as far as I am concerned you can be islamic terrorist...posing as Father Jack...planning a total takeover of ForexTsd.com

Pava:

well, Father already got the answer... and he knows directly from founder of stock market and fx and staff (though Pope and George W also using this signals and keep screwing up)

no matter what i tell unequivocally, you gonna quivocal it or screw up anyway - there is no point

FatherJack:
SELL!!!! IMMEDIATELY!!! SELL!!! (or buy)

that's quivocal

true signal - go and make (bring) me some money! Now!

don't screw up! - unambiguously

(more like MM signal type)

fxbs:
that's quivocal

true signal - go and make (bring) me some money! Now!

don't screw up! - unambiguously

(more like MM signal type)

I'll be good..just let us in on the secret...

EMA Crossing Curent Bar with Alert

How can I code when the EMA is crossing the current bar and get an Alert. Thank you,

Hi all

I am still hoping someone here has much knowledge of MQL4 and can please help me program this idea

i'm working on a trading system that requires me to use 2indicators..

1) I need Hull MA applied to Linear Regression

2)I need Smoothed Moving average Applied to Moving average ROlling Applied to Linear Regression

thank you all

looking for moving average with color and degree of the slope

Hi,

After searching using moving average color related terms, no luck finding it.

Im looking for moving average with color and degree of the slope of the moving average line.

If you have one, or something similar, let me know.

Thanks.

Reason: