Moving Average - page 113

re post #1118

thanks also for your help Wulong10

the second one posts data on the LH top corner of screen -- saved me asking what was STTP though -- handy info

the first one ( MAdistance ) is pretty much what I want ie shows the distance of H or L from MA as an oscilator

but I couldn't get it to print ?

I'm using a >600 version so can't figure why

so I checked how it compiles -- shows 16 errors ??

can you assist please

calisto77:
re post #1118

the second one posts data on the LH top corner of screen -- saved me asking what was STTP though -- handy info

the first one ( MAdistance ) is pretty much what I want ie shows the distance of H or L from MA as an oscilator

can you assist please

Calisto77, updated it to work on the newer mt4 builds.

Files:

Simultaneous reversals

HELLO MLADEN,

Please can you kindly assist to create a slightly different version of this old indicator.

This new version would be based only on SIMULTANEOUS REVERSALS of any selected ema crossovers.

COLORS ; 3 COLORS , GREEN,RED AND GOLD.

GREEN COLOR RULE ;

Anytime the selected ema crossovers are ALL BEARISH, and ON THE NEXT BAR they ALL REVERSE SIMULTANOUSLY TO BULLISH the indicator will give a GREEN COLOR Signal.

e.g IF EMA 5/20 ; 5/40 ; AND 5/60. are the selected crossovers,

Anytime EMA 5 IS BELOW EMA 20,40 AND 60, and on the NEXT BAR Ema 5 reverses ABOVE EMA 20,40 AND 60,the indicator will show GREEN COLOR.

RED COLOR RULE ;

The EXACT OPPOSITE of the above rules for green color signal will apply for the RED COLOR Signal.

GOLD COLOR RULE ;

Anytime the rules for either green or red colors are NOT fulfilled the indicator will show GOLD COLOR.

DESIGN ; Horizontal HISTO

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR KIND SERVICES.

HELLO MLADEN,

I just want to get your attention concerning my request in the preceding post, i would gladly appreciate your kind assistance. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

mrtools:
Moving Average

Originally Posted by calisto77

re post #1118

can you assist please

Attached Files

• MaDistance_mtf nmc.mq4 (4.7 KB, 6 views)

thanks again Wulong10 for providing the ind and MrTools for updating it

works fine now

No problemo, it's always nice to help someone and equally nice to get thanks from that someone ...

I don't know what is nicer ...hmm, my wife sometimes ...

(she is standing next to me, right now)

Re; POST 1125

HELLO MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

Please i will appreciate your kind response to my request in POST 1125.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK YOU ARE DOING.

hello, id like to ask you guys if this is possible.. moving averages look different on each timeframe..is it possible to put the same moving average on the 15M as it acts on the 4HR chart?

santis:
hello, id like to ask you guys if this is possible.. moving averages look different on each timeframe..is it possible to put the same moving average on the 15M as it acts on the 4HR chart?

is mtf your answer ?

santis:

santis

airquest is right.

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 . A lots of multi time frame indicators there

Reason: