MA Slope

Is there an indicator, or can someone create an indicator that displays the slope of a moving average? I would like to create an EA that works off of the slope such that when the slope increases to a certain point, and vice versa.

Thanks

Ducati:
Is there an indicator, or can someone create an indicator that displays the slope of a moving average? I would like to create an EA that works off of the slope such that when the slope increases to a certain point, and vice versa. Thanks

- Linear Regression Slope indicator with standard algorithm from TradeStation is here.

- JMASlope is here.

- Moving Slope Rate of Change indicator created by Fxtraderusa: indicator and discussion.

- AMA_SLOPE_v2 by Kalenzo. Indicator is here and the discussion thread is here.

Hendrick, You Da Man!

Numerical slope of MA

Is there any indicator to show numerical slope of a moving average ?

etrade:
Is there any indicator to show numerical slope of a moving average ?

I moved your post to this thread. There are some links on some post above and it is all that we have concerning slope.

newdigital:
I moved your post to this thread. There are some links on some post above and it is all that we have concerning slope.

I am seeking for a mathematical differentiation of MA

Anyway, I confess that you are the best admin in all forums on the net, and this forum is moderated well

Hope to continue this manner

JMA Angle Histogram is here.

And this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173056

Gbpjpy Ea

I need an automated ea on 15min GBPJPY.

Trade Time is 8.00-16.00 Vienna Time.Risk:8%.Day Target is 80 Pips.Stop Loss:40 Pips.When per Day 1 positive Trade then finish for the Day.Per Day max 2 Stop Losses.

Wenn the close of a candle is above all three slope direction Lines and course is coming from under side of all three slope dircetion lines (last 150 candles check) then buy.

Wenn close of a candle is under all three Slope direction lines and course is coming from above side (last 150 candles) than sell.

Indicator i would send you.

Indicator=Slope Direction Line.(Three Values 27-80-240.

Please for contact.

Thx

Files:

mio:
I need an automated ea on 15min GBPJPY.

Trade Time is 8.00-16.00 Vienna Time.Risk:8%.Day Target is 80 Pips.Stop Loss:40 Pips.When per Day 1 positive Trade then finish for the Day.Per Day max 2 Stop Losses.

Wenn the close of a candle is above all three slope direction Lines and course is coming from under side of all three slope dircetion lines (last 150 candles check) then buy.

Wenn close of a candle is under all three Slope direction lines and course is coming from above side (last 150 candles) than sell.

Indicator i would send you.

Indicator=Slope Direction Line.(Three Values 27-80-240.

Please for contact.

Thx

If you want to be contacted by a professional coder the thread is this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178140

SDL......

Hi Guys and Gals

I have been to this site over 200 times and i love every bit....I have a really simple but complex question/request (to me...lol)

I trade a very simple strategy mainly using the SLOPE DIRECTION LINE..Now ma Problem is that i have to stay in front of the computer almost all day and it getting depressing.

Now ma Request to all who can help...

Attached is a Basic SDL Indicator...can any of you place an alert system..

Sound, arrows, Dialogue boxes anything to get ma attention...

The alert should appear/sound when the slope line changes color, from blue to red...etc

Thanks you guys and gals and keep up the good work...

Alex

Files:
Reason: