Most profitable Trading System? - page 6

Is this from a manual forex trading system or from forex robot. (expert advisor) ?

+40% (+1726 Pips) is much. I think risk per trade is large but can be for sure adjusted.

Actual i trade with ProFx from forexeasystems what is a manual trading system and work very well for me but i look for a second system.

yeahyeah. I did +4700pips +240% with 3 weeks on my demo last month. How does this sound? Risk was 10times above normal. Quitted now. Too dangerous.

Still. im thinking to run with normal risk size on live. +25% a month is really nice to have with cost marginale system. Cant do more anyway. At least not constanly month after month. IF youre not a genius.

deadsoul:
here you go just from high and low i i can make 200% in one day buy from red line and sell from bold red line and buy from bold green line in 4 hours time frame

Hi Deadsoul,

Can you share your indicator and templates? Also your best setting.

Thanks.

richdragon008:
Hi Deadsoul,

Can you share your indicator and templates? Also your best setting.

Thanks.

Sorry, already found it on the next page! thanks!

There is one Holy grail, here

richdragon008:
Sorry, already found it on the next page! thanks!

After using and tried thousand of paid indicators and dare to tell you that most of them or may be all were created and designed based on the coder's imagination and greedy esp those giving holy grail promised. Most of them are useless. Probe me wrong.

Most indicator seller come into this forum and tried to give nice and very convincing advice but then has never forgot to put their commercial link. I cant deny some giving very good advice without commercial intention hopefully.

That is why I have never trust those paid indicator, never buy either.

The only holy grail is to master the price action, when to buy and sell. This will give you 100% win all the time. I can guarantee you will never loss again.

Do you know that most of the indicators provided free on all trading platforms are more accurate then the indicator that you bought not less than USD99.

There is one moved based on market price action. The most accurate one and even pick the bottom and top is oscillators. just modify the setting a bit.

Find out by yourself, I already give you the clue that took me for 2 years to find tuning all oscillators and now never even lost a single trade. Someone has even mentioned about that in this thread.

"sorry for my bad english"

Orinin-east malaysia

I need a profitable and consistent system to tarde in 1h timeframe

Hi

as a newbie i had a very difficult time trading forex in recent days with very high and unpredictable market volatility. I am using a couple of systems and strategies but up until now no one of them could produce consistent results for me. Please I need a system who can tell me exactly when to enter the market in 1h timeframe and also my tp and sl values. If you can share such system with me i would be extremely grateful. There are a bunch of professional guys in here and I am sure someone has such system with proven results. I am counting on your support.

Thanks

the best system is support & resistance, trendlines, fibs & pivots.

none of that involves indicators.

do you get the drift?

francisfinley:
the best system is support & resistance, trendlines, fibs & pivots.

none of that involves indicators.

do you get the drift?

Nope, I just need a system who can tell me when to enter, where to place my TP and SL in 1 h timeframe preferably on EUR/USD pair. Anyway thanks for the advice and I understand that the above mentioned elements are part of any successful system.

flover:
Hi

as a newbie i had a very difficult time trading forex in recent days with very high and unpredictable market volatility. I am using a couple of systems and strategies but up until now no one of them could produce consistent results for me. Please I need a system who can tell me exactly when to enter the market in 1h timeframe and also my tp and sl values. If you can share such system with me i would be extremely grateful. There are a bunch of professional guys in here and I am sure someone has such system with proven results. I am counting on your support.

Thanks

Do you know if: Is the problem the system or the trader?

You need the be sure about this.

If I were to recommend a trading system, I will definitely go for the breakout system.

The breakout system is one of the easiest system to trade with and it usually produce high risk reward ratio which is what really make you profitable in the long run.

Reason: