HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 166

For those readers/members who trade the emini futures, ER2, YM, ES. Here is a chart of my ER2 trade for the early US Market session. Unfortunately, I am unable to post the Key Areas early enough for you to use as a guide. However, those who are interested, I can show you an easy way to get those numbers. I am done with this and will just wait on how the next timed trade/bus ride schedule unfolds.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

Here is my first Z CREST on H2 Asian STO for today. I was late on this trade entry but still a good one. Otherwise, this would have been Zip Zap Za Pips at least for 100. +65 at closed is just as good. I will take it. AIYOBI, no regrets at all. Still net +100 with EURJPY trade. BTW, I had a $50.00 short trade loss on ER2 on 10/1/07 afternoon session. Yes, a loss and it will make some people happy with that. I entered a short trade against the BIG Board Index upside movement. My bad.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. These trades were also entered on live account together with swing short on these pairs at H1.

Files:

membership

Hi,

Any word on the e-mail invites yet??

Thanks, can't wait to hear from you!!!

topofwld:
Hi,

Any word on the e-mail invites yet??

Thanks, can't wait to hear from you!!!

Check your email inbox. Membership info has already been sent out over the last weekend to all those who were registered at the Google Groups from August 10.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

membership

I checked My G-mail and no such luck??

My group list says that my membership is pending approval. May i pm you with my g-mail account?? please??

Thanx

Steve

This is from a trade earlier.

Went long at 235.85. Signal from fx's system came earlier, but I wanted to be above the pivot line.

My target was the first resistance at 236.60ish

I exited the first half after 30+ pips and moved s/l to b/e. Eventually, it was hit by a couple of pips, only to end up hitting my initial target.

Happy with being in the green. Thanks fxcruiser.

Happy trading

Files:
gj15m.gif  22 kb

ssotiro:
This is from a trade earlier.

Went long at 235.85. Signal from fx's system came earlier, but I wanted to be above the pivot line.

My target was the first resistance at 236.60ish

I exited the first half after 30+ pips and moved s/l to b/e. Eventually, it was hit by a couple of pips, only to end up hitting my initial target.

Happy with being in the green. Thanks fxcruiser.

Happy trading

Good job man as usual

I took almost the same trade here is my chart.

P.S. Ssotiro, I hear you man, my limit was at 236.40

Files:
gbpjpy_5.gif  22 kb

mpower

What the name of the gold moving average that you have in your chart?

It look like volatility pivot but faster?

Can you share it?

thks

Crest Scalps

A couple of nice Crest scalps this morning. Notice the nice compression and release in the Crest band and the TMT breaking its bands up and down.

Zimple and easy to follow!

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/32/eurchf2.gif

Files:
eurchf1.gif  17 kb
eurchf2.gif  16 kb

jimprice09:
mpower

What the name of the gold moving average that you have in your chart?

It look like volatility pivot but faster?

Can you share it?

thks

That indicator is part of the package that EJ provides for the members, so I am sorry I cannot.

Reason: