CatFx50 - page 731

rmifsud:
Hi Nina! So you think that this pair will go above 121,38? Thanks!!

No, what I want to say is that it needs to break clearly 121,38 now if we want it up. If not, we'll have a retrace.

It is mandatory to break that level clearly. It is our line in the sand now.

High so far, 121,34.

Hi!!

GBPUSD, buy CATFX50 at 1,9743 (08:00cet) with stop at 1,9712. It has made a high at 1,9778.

It has resistance at 1,9796.

Hi!!

USDJPY is breaking 121,38.

GBPJPY has made a high at 239,95.

Hi!

GBPJPY 240,00

Catfx50

nina:
Hi!!

GBPUSD, buy CATFX50 at 1,9743 (08:00cet) with stop at 1,9712. It has made a high at 1,9778.

It has resistance at 1,9796.

HI NINA again. I'm using catfx50. Regarding GBPUSD, the system did'nt gave me a 'signal' to buy at 1,9743 at 8:00 cet. I'm using TF30. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Please do not get too excited ... 240 is pretty low compared to historic figures.

There are only two numbers that will drive the exchange rates there, that is inflation ! On both, the UK and the Japanese side.

Look, we are in mit January already and inflation in Japan did not pick up ! We must wait and see IF the Japanese spend their bonuses that they received due to a very good business year in their home country or if they continue to spend their money abroad ( Internet Sales, Duty Free Shops ) and so on.

Money must flow back into Japan over three ways.

No. 1 The usual FDIs: It does not look too bright there. Foreigners tend not to invest in Japanese industry nor in government debt nor in stocks this year --- We might see this change over Q 3 and 4 as eventually emerging markets citing that region p.e. China, India and Indonesia go into a moderate slowdown --- we then will see some free money to spend and Japan might be a target market there.

No. 2 Consumer spending: Consumers do not buy in the domestic market, they buy abroad since they expect prices to decline further and most importantly they feel that prices in Japan are exorbitantly high. Price levels must come down further p.e. through tax cuts, discounts on the retailer side or higher wages. All three things do not seem too realistic at the moment. Kobe is so tied up in Koizumis old way that he do not seem to be able to break free.

No. 3 Fiscal policy in Japan is closely related to the Japanes Government. Japan at the moment buys USD T Bills ( they now have roughly 800b USD reserves. This keeps the yen down against the Dollar and spurs the carry trade. The BoJ can not hike endlessly since the government must pay of the debt. So this No. 3 being the most important and most unlikely will allow the Yen to depreciate even more. Carry traders jump in until some major points change ... after that ... well it is going to be a fast way down.

And ... do not forget about the yuen, there is a correlation between those two.

Have fun !!

/Smooth

Hello!

Sorry, I'm translating your posts using a dictionary. I have a question: do your English people use commas?

It's difficult to understand sentences, without commas!!!

Excuse me for flooding!

Yours respectfully,

Dim Dimych.

rmifsud:
HI NINA again. I'm using catfx50. Regarding GBPUSD, the system did'nt gave me a 'signal' to buy at 1,9743 at 8:00 cet. I'm using TF30. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for your help.

Hi!

It was a right fractal up. I've talked a lot about that, but it is not in the word document.

Sorry.

hi

nina:
Hi!

It was a right fractal up. I've talked a lot about that, but it is not in the word document.

Sorry.

Hi Nina.

Can you show me your fractal link discuss combine with your system ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Need help

Hi Nina

Another trader with little or no experience Using the MT4 platform

I need help with the input tab settings for--Hist_stepMA_Stoch_kv1_Ex_03

I have read The following and about 700 pages of post .

RECAP of CatFX50 (30-09-0

Hist_Step_MA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 set at 2000 bars.

Set filters on Step: +0,04 and -0,04.

When i place the hist_step indicator on the chart --the following tabs come up

Periodwatr--------------------10 What does the w stand for ?

Kwatr------------------------1.0 what does the kw stand for ?

HighLow----------------------0 is this the highlow of the bar ?

Numberofbartstocalculate------0 should be 2000 ?

Are the above numbers correct and what do i do with

Set filters on Step: +0,04 and -0,04.

Thanks

A P

Reason: