I do not want to be in this market right now. If I miss a trade, I miss it. No problem. It is better a miss than a loss.
USDCHF needs to hold below 1,2440 and now must break too 1,2416.
Just a reminder.
USDCHF has made a high at 1,2515 and from there it has gone down to 1,2456.
Its line in the sand is 1,2440 and 1,2416. Do not forget that.
what is 18.00 cet in GMT sorry but i always mess up timezones even as an old sailor
CET is GMT + 1
usd jpy Gbpjpy
just noticed about this news, and it seems have potential to move the market big time, because some people saying they will hike some saying they will not hike, so, it doesn't matter if they hike or not, we may see Good move from jpy pairs today. so i think it is a good idea to straddle this with about more than 15 pips away with trailing and no tp... what do you guys saying?
and about jpy pairs they are already in the high gbp/jpy is around 237 and usd/jpy is around 121, so if they don't hike maybe we go to new high today, and if they hike maybe we go down big time.Just curious for your thoughts?Tentative JPY Interest Rate Statement 0.50% 0.25%
Ok, GBPJPY is holding above 236,27 and it has made a high so far at 237,72.
I dont know but i think the yen has priced the movements for a non rate hike with mixed talk this morning if comparing to last week only time will see, I call japan longterm rate up to at least 3 the top back to 2001 but what the currency chart will do will be exiting good luck all and take care.
Wow ... you are speaking of 11 rate hikes ... in what time span do you expect that kind of move ?
I do not feel that the yen will strengthen over the first quarter 07 since carry trades are still intact. Hello .... UK rates @ 5.25 and pci 3% ... that spurs carry trades. even 3% wont really stop this kind of moves BUT if we see a move ... it sure as hell will move extremely fast when everyone will get out of the AUD or the NZD or the GBP and into the Yen to save their soules ... this year ? ... definitly maybe.
Do not forget Japan has huge debt and the low interest rates make it easier to get rid of debt or to maintain it.
If the econony does not gain steam .... well .... and if consumer spending does not pick up .... and if wages do not rise ... thank you but NO thank you ... no big changes for the pairs.
I think I was wrong with the BoE .. they may not have reached the end of the hiking cycle ... the FED is pausing and imho poised to lower rates IF TIC numbers do not decrease further .... ECB has at least two rate hikes ahead ... compare that with Japan ... Deflation is not over yet ...
well well c
p.s. Try dis ol hand http://worldclock.scsy.de/
PLEASE HELP !!
How do I know where my datafeed is coming from .... what is Alpari or Neuimex?
Desperate is .....
long term couple of years 2 or 3 by the end of this year above 0,80
Well, well, well....
Cable's low today is 1,9601.
Cables's high is 1,9726.
Now is trading at 1,9694 (23:15cet).
It broke 1,9621 and with up and downs it has gone to 1,9726. Nice.
GBPJPY low today is 236,56.
GBPJPY high is 237,89. (Not seen since Aug 1998!!!!!!)
It has kept above 236,27 and it has gone with whipsaws of 80 pips to 237,89. Difficult to trade if we were out.
And now we face BOJ decision.
As I see it:
News services say BOJ wants to hike, but government does not.
And the Market, what does expect? Don't forget big players know more things than we do. So, why have they sent USDJPY at 120,85 if it is going to be a hike?
Do they want to sell as higher as possible?
Do they think a hike could be short-lived?
Or do they know there will not be a hike?
I think, sorry if I'm wrong, they expect a no-hike. So, the big shot here will be made by a hike.
If BOJ keep rates steady tonight, there will not be a "surprise" for them, for the big ones. So, USDJPY could go higher or they could sell cause now is real.
If I'm not sleeping, I'll look to sell if we have a hike, of course.
If I knew the answer to all that questions, trust me, I'will not be here writing.
Lets have a look at my levels on USDJPY:
As long as USDJPY keeps above 120,32 - 120,27 - 120,19 and main 119,84-70, its way is up to 120,85 - 120,92 - 121,25 - 121,73 - 121,90 - 122,00 - 122,22 - 122,76 (heavy resistance) and main 123,19.
If it breaks main 119,84-70 level, it will be set to go down to 117,36 as long as keeps below 120,85, of course.
To downtown I have these levels once it breaks clearly 119,84-70:
119,46 - 119,10 - 118,82 - 118,66 - 118,37 - 118,09 - 117,96 - 117,79 - 117,55 and 117,36.
I hope you like this.
World Clock which is free and very good.
Hi, Good Morning!!!
A No-Hike. They knew it. It has made a high so far at 121,34 and GBPJPY at 239,65. This pair now, as I said a few days ago, while above 237,51 - 236,32, it is set to go to 240,00, 240,31, 240,45, 240,64, 241,00, 241,37, 241,61, 242,09, 242,47, 242,58 and 242,90.
BTW, do not forget what I keep saying for a quite long time now:
USDCHF NEEDS TO BREAK 1.2440 - 1,2416 AND HOLD BELOW 1,2440 IF WE WANT EURUSD TO GO UP.